Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

AVX Power ranking opinions.

• 55 results
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

So the new story Avengers vs X-men is coming. What would your overall ranking of the characters look like (in terms of most powerful.)

Class A: 
    Thor 
    Magneto  

Class B:  
    Hulk 
    Wolverine 
    Iron Man 

Class C : 
    Storm 
    Captain America 
    Spiderman  
    Juggernaut/Colossus   
    Emma Frost 
    Ms.Marvel

Class D: 
    Iceman  
    Thing 
    Cyclops 
    Luke Cage  
    Psylocke  
    Hawkeye 
    Gambit

Class E: 
    Beast 
    Black Widow

I don't know where to rank: 
    Hope  
    Rogue 
    Namor 
    Armor 
    Angel 
    Spiderwoman

All these character can be a bit fluid, so keep the ranking a bit general.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

Psylocke and Iceman are confirmed omega level mutants and Storm is more powerful than them??

*cowers behind the paragraphs of hate*

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Whisper_

Wolverine > Colossonaut? O_o that doesn't seem right at all. Colossonaut is a team buster.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Kallarkz said:

Psylocke and Namor are confirmed omega level mutants and Storm is more powerful than them??

I've heard about the rubbish Remender's given Psylocke, althouh I've yet to see anything of Omega Level, but Namor ? Where did you get that from ?
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kallarkz

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

Psylocke and Namor are confirmed omega level mutants and Storm is more powerful than them??

I've heard about the rubbish Remender's given Psylocke, althouh I've yet to see anything of Omega Level, but Namor ? Where did you get that from ?

meant iceman

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

And on the contrary, Psylocke has of yet to be "confirmed", the only thing that's come of it, is Remender saying she is one (apparently) and a bigger purple butterfly, just like when she came back from the dead and Fraction claimed she was an omega level. It hasn't been stated in any of her appearances as of yet so for all we know she's got the potential.
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Manchine

Hulk would be in Class A.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kallarkz

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

And on the contrary, Psylocke has of yet to be "confirmed", the only thing that's come of it, is Remender saying she is one (apparently) and a bigger purple butterfly, just like when she came back from the dead and Fraction claimed she was an omega level. It's hasn't been stated in any of her appearances as of yet so for all we know she's got the potential.

The person who writes her character has stated that she is one.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

And on the contrary, Psylocke has of yet to be "confirmed", the only thing that's come of it, is Remender saying she is one (apparently) and a bigger purple butterfly, just like when she came back from the dead and Fraction claimed she was an omega level. It's hasn't been stated in any of her appearances as of yet so for all we know she's got the potential.

So ?  Fraction did the same thing, nothing came of it. Until we see it stated on panel then she's just got the potential.
    Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Whisper_

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

Remender has confirmed her as Omega.

It seems an illusion that intricate would require a lot of raw telepathic power to create. What does this scene say about Psylocke 's telepathic abilities?

The Jean Grey of the "Age of Apocalypse" reality opened Betsy's mind up. She unlocked a lot of stuff. In this issue, you saw the giant, Phoenix-like butterfly effect Betsy generated when she was fighting Archangel. She knocked him down with that. No one had accomplished that to this point -- she hadn't been able to get into his mind before that either. He had just been this thing that was way, way beyond her. Whatever Jean Grey did when she was inside Betsy's head unlocked some potential.

We're going to be seeing a lot of that. She is an Omega level. One thing we wanted to accomplish with this story was that Betsy comes out a full fledged Omega level mutant, on par with Xavier or Jean. In my mind, that's what was accomplished when Jean unlocked the powers in her head.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kallarkz

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

So ? Fraction did the same thing, nothing came of it. Until we see it stated on panel then she's just got the potential.

Hooray for Fraction. =]

The people in charge currently of her character have stated what her power is. Your extra needed confirmation is beside the point.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @_Whisper_ said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

It seems an illusion that intricate would require a lot of raw telepathic power to create. What does this scene say about Psylocke 's telepathic abilities?

The Jean Grey of the "Age of Apocalypse" reality opened Betsy's mind up. She unlocked a lot of stuff. In this issue, you saw the giant, Phoenix-like butterfly effect Betsy generated when she was fighting Archangel. She knocked him down with that. No one had accomplished that to this point -- she hadn't been able to get into his mind before that either. He had just been this thing that was way, way beyond her. Whatever Jean Grey did when she was inside Betsy's head unlocked some potential.

We're going to be seeing a lot of that. She is an Omega level. One thing we wanted to accomplish with this story was that Betsy comes out a full fledged Omega level mutant, on par with Xavier or Jean. In my mind, that's what was accomplished when Jean unlocked the powers in her head.

I saw this and I'll only believe that she is one when i see it on panel, otherwise one of the many Betsy fans would have already went to the mutant page and edited her as an Omega Level Mutant but that has of yet to happen.

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

So ? Fraction did the same thing, nothing came of it. Until we see it stated on panel then she's just got the potential.

Hooray for Fraction. =]

The people in charge currently of her character have stated what her power is. Your extra needed confirmation is beside the point.

Correction, the person. She frequently appears in another title atm and if she was one then I'm sure he'd acknowledge that fact too. Just what exactly has she done for her to be classified as Omega anyways ? Oh, knocked Warren off a cliff ? Does she have unlimited power ? Does she have near infinite power ? Isn't she still having trouble with the whole telepathy/TK thing ? These are the questions that haunt me.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kallarkz

@AgeofHurricane said:

@_Whisper_ said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

I saw this and I'll only believe that she is one when i see it on panel, otherwise one of the many Betsy fans would have already went to the mutant page and edited her as an Omega Level Mutant but that has of yet to happen.

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

Hooray for Fraction. =]

Correction, the person. She frequently appears in another title atm and if she was one then I'm sure he'd acknowledge that fact too. Just what exactly has she done for her to be classified as Omega anyways ? Oh, knocked Warren off a cliff ? Does she have unlimited power ? Does she have near infinite power ? Isn't she still having trouble with the whole telepathy/TK thing ? These are the questions that haunt me.

And we will be happy to watch those events unfold =]

As of now the only information we currently have is: Psylocke is a Omega level mutant.

So now we are basing our facts on comic vine wiki editors...and NOT the writers? o.O

I don't see that campaign going far.

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Whisper_

@AgeofHurricane: You have it straight from the writer's mouth and you're refusing to believe it simply because it didn't appear in the panels? O_o

The most likely reason that it hasn't been edited in yet is because not everybody reads the interviews.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poisonfleur

@Manchine

said:

Hulk would be in Class A.

I was totally about to... and then I second guessed myself because Wolverine and Hulk are always fighting as somewhat equals. But I agree with you. He could be class A. 

@Kallarkz

@AgeofHurricane :  
    Feel Free To Rank them in order that you see fit. I know Iceman is an omega level mutant, but he never uses his full potential. I don't even know if he knows how to. And I had no evidence of Psylocke's Omega level potential. I think it's a fan thing. I hear Storm could even be an Omega level mutant. But then again, I submerse myself in Storm material. 
    Back to Betsy. I heard Xavier and Emma outrank her.  
    Not to mention some people say Black Widow could beat Psylocke.  
    I have no comment on that topic. 
    I love them both and find them very capable. 
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Manchine

If I were to rank them like you did I would go.

Class A:

Thor

Magneto

Hulk

Class B:

Iron Man

Colossus

Thing

Namor

Red Hulk

Storm (B- Not powerful enough for B but more powerful then C)

Class C :

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Rogue

Emma Frost

Ms.Marvel

Cyclops

Luke Cage

Iceman

Beast

Class D:

Psylocke

Hawkeye

Gambit

Spiderwoman

Black Widow

Angel

I don't know where to rank:

Hope

Armor

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator

Another thing to mention about omega levels and writers is that - is that it doesn't necessary become canon I mean its effy. Editors are the best place to get that confirmed, since many writers throw the term around so casually, and they have been reigned in by editors before (like Brubaker and Vulcan). After all Xavier isn't an omega so did Remender induct him in? This is the same guy who thought Storm and Gambit weren't close. Its like he missed 10 years of X-Books. I'd say its okay to trust his judgment on Betsy though, he is writing her and her powers are going though an evolution.  

My ranking  
    A - Thor.  
    B - Magneto, Hulk, Rulk, Colossusnaut 
    C - Ms Marvel, Iceman, Namor, Iron Man 
    D - Psylocke, Emma, Thing, Storm, 
    E - Gambit, Spiderman, Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Spider Woman
    F - Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America  

Hope and Rogue are wildcards. On a good day Rogue is a team buster, who has already a soloed an Avengers team, and Hope has been written like a dues ex machina so. 

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By poisonfleur
    @Manchine: Interesting. I like where you ranked Storm. :3 
    But I question where you placed Beast and Psylocke and a couple others. But too each his own. You did a decent job ranking.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By John Valentine

Your rankings are ridiculous.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By poisonfleur
    @John Valentine: How about you stop complaining and rank. :3 
    This is all subjective.
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By BatteredArmor

@SC said:

My ranking
    A - Thor.
    E - Gambit, Spiderman, Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Spider Woman
    Hope and Rogue are wildcards.

Best list so far

Onihana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Onihana

Well you forgot Mr Strange and Magik which both could be an A or B

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By John Valentine

@poisonfleur said:

@John Valentine: How about you stop complaining and rank. :3 This is all subjective.

Maybe you think it's subjective, but you're objectively wrong about most of your rankings.

Avatar image for 2000_years_anthem
    2000_years_anthem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A+ : Hope (she busted cerebra the moment she was born and can absorb others power using it better than the owner if i remember that correctly from Cable books,so she's equal or better than Thor,Magnus and Hulk combine ??)

A : Thor,Magneto,Hulk

B : Storm,Ironman,Iceman,Juggernaut/Collosus,Red Hulk

C : Namor,Thing,Rogue,Ms Marvel,Psylocke,Emma

D : Spiderman,Cyclops,Wolverine,Beast,Gambit,Luke Cage

E : Capt. America,Hawk Eye,Black Widow

davelecave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By davelecave

Class A:

Thor

Magneto

Hulk

Psylocke

Iceman

Class B:

Iron Man

Colossus

Thing

Namor

Red Hulk

Storm

Ms.Marvel

Hope

Class C :

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Rogue

Emma Frost

Cyclops

Luke Cage

Armor

Class D:

Hawkeye

Gambit

Spiderwoman

Black Widow

Angel

Beast

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@_Whisper_ said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Kallarkz said:

meant iceman

Hooray for Fraction. =]

And we will be happy to watch those events unfold =]

As of now the only information we currently have is: Psylocke is a Omega level mutant.

So now we are basing our facts on comic vine wiki editors...and NOT the writers? o.O

I don't see that campaign going far.

Yes, it's a title, nothing more nothing less and like SC said, it's Remender and that term can be thrown about many times which is why it's lost it's original plot. Psylocke being a confirmed Omega has nothing to do with the fact that Storm's higher than her in the rankings.

@_Whisper_ said:

@AgeofHurricane: You have it straight from the writer's mouth and you're refusing to believe it simply because it didn't appear in the panels? O_o

The most likely reason that it hasn't been edited in yet is because not everybody reads the interviews.

No, not even.
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Manchine

@poisonfleur said:

@Manchine: Interesting. I like where you ranked Storm. :3 But I question where you placed Beast and Psylocke and a couple others. But too each his own. You did a decent job ranking.

Beast can hang with Spiderman (Agility and Brains) and is just a little weaker in terms of strength.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By Gambit1024

@SC said:

Another thing to mention about omega levels and writers is that - is that it doesn't necessary become canon I mean its effy. Editors are the best place to get that confirmed, since many writers throw the term around so casually, and they have been reigned in by editors before (like Brubaker and Vulcan). After all Xavier isn't an omega so did Remender induct him in? This is the same guy who thought Storm and Gambit weren't close. Its like he missed 10 years of X-Books. I'd say its okay to trust his judgment on Betsy though, he is writing her and her powers are going though an evolution. My ranking A - Thor. B - Magneto, Hulk, Rulk, Colossusnaut C - Ms Marvel, Iceman, Namor, Iron Man D - Psylocke, Emma, Thing, Storm, E - Gambit, Spiderman, Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Spider WomanF - Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America Hope and Rogue are wildcards. On a good day Rogue is a team buster, who has already a soloed an Avengers team, and Hope has been written like a dues ex machina so.

Couldn't've ranked it better myself.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rickbarry

A- Thor, Hulk

B- Juggolossus, Magneto, Iceman, Rulk

C- Ms. Marvel, Namor, Iron Man

D- Thing, Psylocke, Storm, Cyclops, Hope

E- Beast, Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Rogue

I'm not all that well versed with the rest participating. I'd almost like to move Colossus up to A since he is powered by a god, but his feats don't warrant it.

redleigh86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By redleigh86

I think it should look more like this:

Class A:

• Thor
    • Magneto
    • Ms.Marvel
    • Iceman
    • Hope

Class B:

• Hulk
    • Gambit (potential A)
    • Psylocke (potential A)
    • Rogue (potential A)
    • Storm (potential A)
    • Emma Frost (potential A)
    • Juggernaut/Colossus

Class C :

• Captain America
    • Iron Man
    • Spiderman
    • Namor
    • Wolverine
    • Cyclops
    • Thing
    • Spiderwoman

Class D:

• Beast
    • Angel (Archangel would be C imo)
    • Armor
    • Luke Cage

Class E:

• Hawkeye
    • Black Widow
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By poisonfleur
    @redleigh86:  As much as I like your list and ranking, and I could see why you ranked it like that. I sadly think all the 'Potential A' characters aren't going to show their A game. Considering Marvel is in Favor of Avengers, There are less Avengers than X-men, and the X-men haven't been in their prime since the 90s. Although I must ask, is Ms.Marvel that powerful?

@John Valentine

:   No. For the most part it is subjective. 1st, I asked 'your overall ranking'. 2nd, I'm sure Marvel has an  official  ranking or something  equivalent. 3rd, these characters are very fluid and hard to place into a simple ranking, so ranks are a bit strict when classifying these heroes. And Mr.Valentine you believe that others here are wrong. Which is cool. But you have yet to show your ranking. You look like someone who just calling people wrong instead of actually showing a perspective and telling why. (You sound like a republican. lol) Obviously everyone isn't going to agree on this. We know this. 

Someone fill me in on Namor. Because I really just thought he was Marvel's version of Aquaman.
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Skaddix

Of course the x-men will job and job hard anyone read this weeks primer. I mean Storm already jobbed to Valkyrie.

Thor, War Machine, Cap B, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Valkyrie are all on a Space Odyssey. That is about half the most powerful current Avengers Right there. Leaving Rulk, Iron Man, Thing and Doctor Strange to round out the top 10 left to assault the X-men. I am really suppose to be believe that team can take down the Extinction Team of Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, Namor, Illyana, Frost, Danger and Hope even if Hope sits out and u simply replace her with psylocke. The extinction team can still double up on the top 4 avengers and have enough forces left thanks to other teams to mop up the invading street level avengers. It should be a stomp quite frankly.

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By aerokinesis

why is no one ranking MAGIK!!!! SHE IS A BEAST

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Skaddix

Of course she is but i will be shocked if she does more then teleport

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#35  Edited By ReVamp

@AgeofHurricane said:

And on the contrary, Psylocke has of yet to be "confirmed", the only thing that's come of it, is Remender saying she is one (apparently) and a bigger purple butterfly, just like when she came back from the dead and Fraction claimed she was an omega level. It hasn't been stated in any of her appearances as of yet so for all we know she's got the potential.

Remender confirmed that's she's an Omega-Level telepath. There's no denying that anymore. Now, whether she's got feats to back the ranking she was given is a completely different story.

The Ranking's messed up though, Wolverine's far too high.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rickbarry

@aerokinesis: I don't think Magik is really allowed to currently get too crazy with her abilities. It wasn't that long ago that they had a bombed strapped to her neck. So she's been forced to teleport duty.

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By aerokinesis

@Rickbarry said:

@aerokinesis: I don't think Magik is really allowed to currently get too crazy with her abilities. It wasn't that long ago that they had a bombed strapped to her neck. So she's been forced to teleport duty.

SMH!!!!! that freakn sucks to the fourth power

redleigh86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By redleigh86

@poisonfleur: Yeah, I don't think the potential As will become As, except for in AUs or something, but they definitely belong in B. Ms Marvel... she was a difficult decision, she's either A or B, but I put her in A because she is pretty powerful. Granted I'm not up-to-date on Ms Marvel so maybe she's not as powerful anymore? I don't know. She was one of the most powerful heroes ever imo

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By poisonfleur
    @redleigh86: Granted. I heard Ms.Marvel was powerful. Although I don't follow up much on her aside from the clashes she has with Rogue and her being friends with Spiderwoman. I always thought of her like the halfway point between Starfire and Wonder Woman. Although I could be mistaken. Is it possible Rogue is still a match for Ms.Marvel? Last time the two fought Rogue got super kicked in the stomach. And she was pretty hurt by it..
    Acestar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Acestar101

@SC said:

@SC said:

Another thing to mention about omega levels and writers is that - is that it doesn't necessary become canon I mean its effy. Editors are the best place to get that confirmed, since many writers throw the term around so casually, and they have been reigned in by editors before (like Brubaker and Vulcan). After all Xavier isn't an omega so did Remender induct him in? This is the same guy who thought Storm and Gambit weren't close. Its like he missed 10 years of X-Books. I'd say its okay to trust his judgment on Betsy though, he is writing her and her powers are going though an evolution. My ranking A - Thor. B - Magneto, Hulk, Rulk, Colossusnaut C - Ms Marvel, Iceman, Namor, Iron Man D - Psylocke, Emma, Thing, Storm, E - Gambit, Spiderman, Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Spider WomanF - Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America Hope and Rogue are wildcards. On a good day Rogue is a team buster, who has already a soloed an Avengers team, and Hope has been written like a dues ex machina so.

agree with your lists on most things but captain america is higher in my opinion and hope and rogue should be in class b

vicioushero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vicioushero

Iron Man is being ranked to high on these lists. No way he's B class

moordeend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By moordeend

Hope should be ranked A+ . the force she has in here could be suprising strong

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Magneto in same class with Thor? WTF

Iceman in class-D lol.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Skaddix

Lol, anyway I find it hard to rank Bricks as compared to Energy Manipulators.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BlackArmor said:

@SC said:

My ranking
    A - Thor.
    E - Gambit, Spiderman, Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Spider Woman
    Hope and Rogue are wildcards.

Best list so far

aresaensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By aresaensland

ahmm if your reading AVX can you rank scarlet witch as a ^_^

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BMEZY

Iceman should not be ranked lower than B. he's like an undercover mad-hatter...stupidd powerful, when he lets loose.

aresaensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By aresaensland

wanda is not on the list??? >.<

imperial90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By imperial90

Storm shouldnt be ranked lower then B at a minimum and probably belongs in A, she just seems to suffer from PIS more then the vast majority of characters, anybody else remember when she found the x-jet on the other side of the planet from her and struck it down with a big as lightning bolt? A plane she found purely by feeling for the air currents around the jet. Or in that same story line where she makes it very clear to the Wakandan guards that she commands the very air in their lungs? She could asphyxiate 90% of the Avengers before they could even do anything, assuming of course she was out for blood. She just has to hold back all the time in order to avoid killing people.

Cyclops should at the very least be C if not B, his normal every day eyeblasts are not all that he's capable of. Just like Storm he generally holds back ALOT so as to avoid killing people. Hell he's made eyeblasts bigger the Sentinals when he's felt inclined to, and that's without having his self imposed mental limiter removed like he got Emma to do in the Breakworld arc. Wolverines even said before how terrifying it is that Scott has the equivelent of a nuke in his head, which while it is possibly somewhat hyperbolic, if you look at when he was trying to get the 198 out of the vault, he is capable of throwing out some major power. To put him at the same level as Beast is plain insulting......

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By poisonfleur

@imperial90 said:

Storm shouldnt be ranked lower then B at a minimum and probably belongs in A, she just seems to suffer from PIS more then the vast majority of characters, anybody else remember when she found the x-jet on the other side of the planet from her and struck it down with a big as lightning bolt? A plane she found purely by feeling for the air currents around the jet. Or in that same story line where she makes it very clear to the Wakandan guards that she commands the very air in their lungs? She could asphyxiate 90% of the Avengers before they could even do anything, assuming of course she was out for blood. She just has to hold back all the time in order to avoid killing people.

Cyclops should at the very least be C if not B, his normal every day eyeblasts are not all that he's capable of. Just like Storm he generally holds back ALOT so as to avoid killing people. Hell he's made eyeblasts bigger the Sentinals when he's felt inclined to, and that's without having his self imposed mental limiter removed like he got Emma to do in the Breakworld arc. Wolverines even said before how terrifying it is that Scott has the equivelent of a nuke in his head, which while it is possibly somewhat hyperbolic, if you look at when he was trying to get the 198 out of the vault, he is capable of throwing out some major power. To put him at the same level as Beast is plain insulting......

This is perfect!^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.