Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

Avengers vs X-men ..... has gotten really stupid

• 155 results
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Blood1991 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane: i dont see the avengers fu*king around with something so powerful it can nuke the galaxy. so yeah bad idea from the get go for the x-men and still bad now.

You don't ? Oh, well, check out AvX #1. You'll catch them "fu*king around" in ways you'd never imagine. Especially AvX #5.

No one told the Avengers to get their snot-noses inside this, it has nothing to do with them.

oh yeah they're just earth's mightiest heroes and the PF is coming to earth. you are absolutely right. they should have just let the deluded cyclops and company handle the PF alone. by the way how is all the mutant repopulating thing going? i see a lot of imposing their dominance but no new or repowered mutants. sure you can say they can make more. but surely they can repower them. sw did it in a snap.

I think so. The Avengers should get back to the Norman Osbourne case, of which, they've been handling for the last half a decade and then some. Like i said, it has nothing to do with them. They're arrogant nosey pieces of crap who pop their noses whenever they feel like it. Yes, i DID use the word "arrogant", problem ? SW did it in a snap ? Oh yeah, she did. Cyclops also gave her an Ultimatum, i don't exactly see her snapping those fingers of hers doing good with the time that she's got left, no, instead, she's sitting on that red ass she's owned since the 60's. Don't bring Wanda into this, only one damn mutant has been repowered since her return, after that, she has done nothing. Absoutely nothing. She's an idiot, just like the rest of her snot-nosed teammates.

One day you two are going to agree on something. Then the internet is going to explode.

It'll be a cold day in Hades.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Osian2

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane: i dont see the avengers fu*king around with something so powerful it can nuke the galaxy. so yeah bad idea from the get go for the x-men and still bad now.

You don't ? Oh, well, check out AvX #1. You'll catch them "fu*king around" in ways you'd never imagine. Especially AvX #5.

No one told the Avengers to get their snot-noses inside this, it has nothing to do with them.

oh yeah they're just earth's mightiest heroes and the PF is coming to earth. you are absolutely right. they should have just let the deluded cyclops and company handle the PF alone. by the way how is all the mutant repopulating thing going? i see a lot of imposing their dominance but no new or repowered mutants. sure you can say they can make more. but surely they can repower them. sw did it in a snap.

Cyclops and his "deluded" company have handled the phoenix every single time. Where were the Avengers then? Where were they when the Scarlet Witch depowered the mutants? But it's okay the Avengers were in the right, they said that the Phoenix would destroy the earth and look what happened. Free food, water and energy, they even outlawed war of all things..the horror...THE HORROR!!!

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By KainScion

@AgeofHurricane: so you have answered jack shit to my question about repowering/making mutants. you know. the little REASON THIS WHOLE MESS STARTED!!!!! so yes you can throw mud at the avengers (why am i not surprise, but remember storm is an avenger also) but the x-men (mainly the P5, although you would have to be crazy to follow them) were deluded and desperate before PF, now completely not carring and just doing what they want ex cyke being the boy scout not repopulating the mutant population, emma fuc*ing around, namor being namor and fuc*ing around with emma and magik being a sadistic b*tch. the only one redeemable in the bunch is piotr, he tried to rid himself of the juggernaut thing but failed (even though magik was right there and could have helped but she just sit there, i think she actually wants him to remain the juggernaut). so yeah x-men suck now.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By KainScion

@Osian2 said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

Cyclops and his "deluded" company have handled the phoenix every single time. Where were the Avengers then? Where were they when the Scarlet Witch depowered the mutants? But it's okay the Avengers were in the right, they said that the Phoenix would destroy the earth and look what happened. Free food, water and energy, they even outlawed war of all things..the horror...THE HORROR!!!

oh they've handled the PF so well in the past. they just had to kill jean repeatedly and emotionally scarring the rest of them.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Osian2

@KainScion said:

@Osian2 said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

oh they've handled the PF so well in the past. they just had to kill jean repeatedly and emotionally scarring the rest of them.

Oh I'm sorry they should have let the Avengers deal with it after all they're so much more experienced...oh wait. Well at least they've got scientists like Tony Stark who will help...oh wait he split it into five pieces, good job.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane: so you have answered jack shit to my question about repowering/making mutants. you know. the little REASON THIS WHOLE MESS STARTED!!!!! so yes you can throw mud at the avengers (why am i not surprise, but remember storm is an avenger also) but the x-men (mainly the P5, although you would have to be crazy to follow them) were deluded and desperate before PF, now completely not carring and just doing what they want ex cyke being the boy scout not repopulating the mutant population, emma fuc*ing around, namor being namor and fuc*ing around with emma and magik being a sadistic b*tch. the only one redeemable in the bunch is piotr, he tried to rid himself of the juggernaut thing but failed (even though magik was right there and could have helped but she just sit there, i think she actually wants him to remain the juggernaut). so yeah x-men suck now.

Yeah, i'll do that and then some. Don't contradict yourself, deary. Wanda Maximoff is the little REASON THIS WHOLE MESS STARTED!!!!! And as you can see, i've already given you a little explanation as to why she's an--something. Yeah, obviously it probably isn't in the power of 1/5 of the PF to start repowering mutants, and before they're going to bring them back, it'd be quite logical to make the world a better place (for their kind and humans alike) before they go in over their heads and carry out such a daunting task, yeah, sorry, the X-Men rule. If that isn't quick thinking, then i don't know what is. Storm isn't an Avenger, don't be part of the psychotic pieces of ass who take her "membership" seriously, thanks.

And seeing as how you know so much, you're obviously aware that it was that snot-nosed, malignant drunkard of an ass, Tony Stark, who split the PF fragments into the X-Men ? If he hadn't gotten his panties up in a bunch along with Steve, none of this would of been happening. Mind your own damn businesses, stat.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By KainScion

@Osian2 said:

@KainScion said:

@Osian2 said:

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@KainScion said:

Oh I'm sorry they should have let the Avengers deal with it after all they're so much more experienced...oh wait. Well at least they've got scientists like Tony Stark who will help...oh wait he split it into five pieces, good job.

better 5 little pieces than 1 big nut.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By KainScion

@AgeofHurricane: the x-men had taken their shot. hope flinched. so it was the avengers turn. and good on tony. 5 manageable pieces, a little hard but not very.and making the world better? you really think it will last? not a chance in hell. as you may have seen (or not or not wanting to acknowledge it), they have really lost it. especially emma and namor. cyke has his head so far up his as* he doesnt even see it. so yeah x-men suck again.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane: the x-men had taken their shot. hope flinched. so it was the avengers turn. and good on tony. 5 manageable pieces, a little hard but not very.and making the world better? you really think it will last? not a chance in hell. as you may have seen (or not or not wanting to acknowledge it), they have really lost it. especially emma and namor. cyke has his head so far up his as* he doesnt even see it. so yeah x-men suck again.

If it was good on Tony, then why on Earth are you sitting there like some spoilt brat crying about what they've done/doing ? >.> 5 manageable pieces ? You clearly haven't been reading properly. Avengers suck, again, for putting not only themselves in danger, but the entire world, and now, they cannot leave well-enough alone, yet again, popping their noses where it does not concern them. *SMH*.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Osian2

@KainScion said:

It's been split into five pieces and guess what the Avengers want to do now..kill them. What a brilliant idea why didn't Jean ever think of that, the Avengers are truly visionaries. Cyclops wanted to prepare Hope for the Phoenix but the Avengers came and started a fight before he could. The Phoenix was going to use Hope as a host whether she wanted it or not but Stark split into five pieces before it could. Yeah five overlords are better than one right? The X-men did not have their "shot", none of this was a part of their plan. It was the Avengers that caused all this. As for the "will it last?" part of your arguement, yes actually it will. Maybe the outlawing war won't last but I highly doubt that when the Five are defeated that all those crops, water pipes and power plants will vanish into thin air. If you hate the X-men so much why bother coming to the "X-men" forums?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By KainScion

@AgeofHurricane: they are interfering because the x-men have lost it and nobody else can do anything. they are playing god. and not a malevolent one. and dont give me that clean energy, food, water crap. those will be undone the second they lose the PF. and decide to punish the people for helping the avengers the bad guys. look at what they did to wakanda. a tsunami. gee they sure are good people them x-men.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By KainScion

@Osian2: i dont hate the x-men. i hate fanwanking fanboys. and the avengers dragged through mud just to make the x-men look better.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Osian2

@KainScion said:

@AgeofHurricane: they are interfering because the x-men have lost it and nobody else can do anything. they are playing god. and not a malevolent one. and dont give me that clean energy, food, water crap. those will be undone the second they lose the PF. and decide to punish the people for helping the avengers the bad guys. look at what they did to wakanda. a tsunami. gee they sure are good people them x-men.

If the five are defeated the free water, food and energy WON'T DISAPPEAR WITH THEM! They used their powers to build crops and machines which will still exist after the five are defeated!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KainScion said:

All you've done is contradict yourself. Think about what you're gonna type, BEFORE you type. Get it ? B - E - F - O - R - E...you type. The Avengers caused this themsevles, that's the point. They did this, all of this. They're the ones to blame, it's not even crying or whining, they did all of this, everything. Uh, i don't see why those GOOD things should disappear with the power they were endowed with, if anything, it should be a reminder to the Avengers and the world of all the GOOD things that the X-Men managed to accomplish with that power. Look what Namor did Wakanda, with Emma's help. They could have let Transonic, the CHILD, leave, even if she was fighting, they should have had some decency.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KainScion said:

@Osian2: i dont hate the x-men. i hate fanwanking fanboys. and the avengers dragged through mud just to make the x-men look better.

Nobody's fanwanking here, you're just being overly contrariant about it all and are coming off as a tad bit delusional.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#116  Edited By Lvenger

What took you so long lol?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I love these kinda threads :)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#118  Edited By boschePG

I think Xavier is going to turn on Cyclops.

the P5 are kicking butt but some of the Avengers need to pull out their Infinity Gems and rock it out. Also, Wanda is back so now its interesting

KingofMadCows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By KingofMadCows

What they did with the P5 was pretty lazy and they're clearly trying to turn them into villains. The P5 could have just done a psychic communion with the world's entire populous and have people vote on what they want. Considering how the majority of the world lives in poverty, they would probably vote to have the P5 do exactly what they've been doing. Only a few industrialized nations would not be affected.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Daycrawler

@KainScion said:

I gonna wade in here. Can't resist. Vitriol & Insult shields activated!

The Avengers are interfering cos they think the x-men will lose it, not because the x-men have lost it, as there is no publicly available evidence that they have. If anything, the Avengers are being the cause of the P5's transition from benevolent to malevolent beings. They're effectively becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.Sure, I agree that the whole P5 thing will go south at some point (Namor being the first public exemplar of this), but the Avengers have been acting preemptively, and stupidly, so far with pretty disastrous results.

Also, both sides are gambling with the fate of the planet. The X-Men for trying to embrace the Phoenix force and the Avengers for basically attacking and pissing off the five cosmically empowered beings (kinda l like someone kicking the sh!t out of a hornets nest in an attempt to safely get rid of it). Both sides approach and logic regarding handling the PF situation has major flaws and both sides are motivated by (generally) good motives. That's what makes this event so interesting in my eyes.

I'm a fan of both Avengers and X-Men btw, though I do have a slight bias towards the X-Men! Not enough to could my judgment either way I don't think.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingofMadCows said:

What they did with the P5 was pretty lazy and they're clearly trying to turn them into villains. The P5 could have just done a psychic communion with the world's entire populous and have people vote on what they want. Considering how the majority of the world lives in poverty, they would probably vote to have the P5 do exactly what they've been doing. Only a few industrialized nations would not be affected.

I agree. Too bad this would be way too interesting and hence would not happen.

Metron144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Metron144

IMO the XvA has been STUPID AS HELL from the start. This "cross over" should've been both teams working to find out why the phoenix is headed for earth. These big events always have characters being retarded and not acting at all like themselves. Suddenly captain america is pre civil war toney stark. Suddently scott summers goes all the way batsh*t. Wolverine is willing to attack other xmen with the claws out?! Then cap just decks wolverine when they're arguing about him staying out of the fight. WTF!?!?! It's like the 90s. Oh and lets not forget about the utter stupidity of storm and black panther fighting. It's like nobody could say "hey, why are we fighting? really...whats the point of this. WTF are we doing?!" With issue 6, things got a little more tolerable, but that was ONLY due to Olivier Coipel taking over the art. I normally like romita jr, but he's seemed off lately. Like he's not hungry and is just rushing. How it should've gone: Cap goes to utopia, "hey scott phoenix is coming, We think it wants hope. I got toney and henry here, maybe we can figure out whats going on yes? "Scott- We know it's coming, We want it to take hope. Cap: well that sounds insane, I'm not saying that won't work, but we should at least try to find out more, hope can stay here, but we need to work together on this since this isn't just a mutant problem. Boom, premise right there thats more logical than a ridiculous 5 issue fight. There could've been other people to provide the conflict and action. The iron fist connection is intriguing. They should've been going that route from the jump. Rant over.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Osian2

@Metron144 said:

IMO the XvA has been STUPID AS HELL from the start. This "cross over" should've been both teams working to find out why the phoenix is headed for earth. These big events always have characters being retarded and not acting at all like themselves. Suddenly captain america is pre civil war toney stark. Suddently scott summers goes all the way batsh*t. Wolverine is willing to attack other xmen with the claws out?! Then cap just decks wolverine when they're arguing about him staying out of the fight. WTF!?!?! It's like the 90s. Oh and lets not forget about the utter stupidity of storm and black panther fighting. It's like nobody could say "hey, why are we fighting? really...whats the point of this. WTF are we doing?!" With issue 6, things got a little more tolerable, but that was ONLY due to Olivier Coipel taking over the art. I normally like romita jr, but he's seemed off lately. Like he's not hungry and is just rushing. How it should've gone: Cap goes to utopia, "hey scott phoenix is coming, We think it wants hope. I got toney and henry here, maybe we can figure out whats going on yes? "Scott- We know it's coming, We want it to take hope. Cap: well that sounds insane, I'm not saying that won't work, but we should at least try to find out more, hope can stay here, but we need to work together on this since this isn't just a mutant problem. Boom, premise right there thats more logical than a ridiculous 5 issue fight. There could've been other people to provide the conflict and action. The iron fist connection is intriguing. They should've been going that route from the jump. Rant over.

They should have just sent Hope in to space to meet the Phoenix before it got close to the earth. That way Hope becomes the Phoenix like Scott wanted and the Earth is safe just like Cap wanted. That's how simple it should have been.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

So, AvX #8 is out... Apparently, There Can Be Only One now. =___=

Namor is insane, Cap also sounds insane, why they couldn't just agree to play it safe in the first place? Sniping Hope to the Moon was the most sensible idea of all. Oh, wait, there wouldn't be "VS" that way, riiiight...

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Madame_Mist

Look, if Avengers just left them alone, everyone would be happen. Look at what the interference did. The Phoenix 5 are going to go crazy soon.

Avatar image for 3rdclawtotheleft
    3rdClawtotheleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madame_Mist: even if the avengers had left them alone how long before someone does something that will push them over the edge. have you seen the people who have the PF ?

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By CODYSF

AVX is a spit to the comic fans face.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By InnerVenom123

Can someone update me on what's happened in the series lately?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#129  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@InnerVenom123 said:

Soooo Namor got manipulated by Emma Frost to attack Wakanda where he was soloing the Avengers. They released Wanda to attack and she defeated him. Namor lost his part of the Phoenix Force and it is now imbued with the rest of the Phoenix Fi...four.

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recent Update

It still sucks, and yes everyone is still buying it

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Crimsonlord53

How long well this event effect the marvel now U?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Brazen_Intellect said:

Recent Update

It still sucks, and yes everyone is still buying it

I'm not.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#133  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Crimsonlord53 said:

How long well this event effect the marvel now U?

I'm not sure, but I hope it's not too long and things go back to normal (slightly).
    TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#134  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@CODYSF said:

That horrible, horrible sentence is a "spit to the face" of literate people everywhere.

Nothing new, the Hickman and Aaron issues are better than the Bendis and Fraction issues. with Brubaker in between.

As far as events go, it's decent, and doesn't deserve a lot of the negative attention it gets. But it's cool to hate Marvel now.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Daycrawler

@TheAnnihilator said:

@CODYSF said:

That horrible, horrible sentence is a "spit to the face" of literate people everywhere.

Nothing new, the Hickman and Aaron issues are better than the Bendis and Fraction issues. with Brubaker in between.

As far as events go, it's decent, and doesn't deserve a lot of the negative attention it gets. But it's cool to hate Marvel now.

Yup, totally agree with you. I agree it has some problems (mainly Bendis's characterisation of peeps like Cyke and Cap), but I am enjoying it for what it is - the comic equivalent of a summer blockbuster movie. I've really been enjoying it since the Phoenix Five and the art from Coipel and Kubert's art has been awesome. It's a huge step up from Fear Itself last year and better than Siege too. Tie-ins have been scaled back in comparison to previous years and the ones there are actually directly relate and contribute to the plot for the most part.

Obviously other people don't like it and I'm not saying their opinion is invalid, but some of the vitriol against this event has been absurd. It feels like some people are actually happy that they don't like it and would have been secretly disappointed if they enjoyed it.

To say stuff like its a spit in the face to comic fans is ridiculous. Sure, you might not like it and feel the writers have got things badly wrong, but to act like they're purposefully putting out stuff you dislike to spite you is absurd. I really disliked Fear Itself and felt Marvel had put out a real dud of an event which has sooo many flaws, but I didn't go insane about it.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#136  Edited By x_29

@InnerVenom123 said:

Namor got his ass kicked and lost the power of the phoenix, Captain America is still a dick, Black Panther broke up with Storm...because he's a dick, Hope becomes the karate kid, Magik and Colossus whooped Spidey's butt but then blasted each other... cuz spidey told them too, and Nightclops finally finds Hope.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Hareil0079

Not to forget to mention Cyclops pulled a Maddie/Jean Grey on Emma when she asked him for his help since she's becoming corrupted making the events of NXM between the two I.E therapy irrelevant from Morrisons run of NXM

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By AgeofHurricane

AvX is sh!t end of. There is no justifying the rubbish that has already been done.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#139  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@AgeofHurricane said:

AvX is sh!t end of. There is no justifying the rubbish that has already been done.

at least storm finally did something. other characters appear to have been lost to the void.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@JohnnyWalker said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

at least storm finally did something. other characters appear to have been lost to the void.

LOL. That's true, i'll give you that. But, to be quite honest, i'd rather her not show up at all. =P

Especially not in this clusterf*ck that's co-written by Bendis and has completely shat on all the hard Phoenix work that was done by Claremont, Pak, Morrison and others.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#141  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@AgeofHurricane: meh. they mess around with uncle ben, constantly making appearances. PF is up for grabs.i like that they are giving it a new twist (the whole me destroy thing was getting stale) but the execution leaves to be desired.

antemiusenteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By antemiusenteri

@John Valentine: Am a storm fan and i don't think that , matter fact you know what am tired of this BS , STOP STEREOTYPING US!!!! it's freaking annoying , as a black person and as a storm fan am tired of seeing stuff like this , there's probably some super Storm fan out there who thinks she can beat up any man mutant god in the universe but guess what that's not all of us. and s**t's getting old !

Avatar image for thelastlife0726
    thelastlife0726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By thelastlife0726

The whole thing sounds stupid to me. I haven't been reading it, but it sounds like someone is just trying to make a new Civil War. What is so big that is causing to teams of superheroes to turn on each other like they have? It just seems like the a way to give fan-survice for a "Who Would Win?" scenerio, and I don't think it has to run for as long as it is. Oh, and PS, the writers just gave them the PF so they could stand up to foes like Thor and Rulk. Also, I'm kind of doubting how far they can push the "good-guy" title with X-Men. I hear that they have Magneto on their team now, and from what I've seen, Cyclops has been more of an a**hole than usual.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@antemiusenteri: yay!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @thelastlife0726 said:

The whole thing sounds stupid to me. I haven't been reading it, but it sounds like someone is just trying to make a new Civil War. What is so big that is causing to teams of superheroes to turn on each other like they have? It just seems like the a way to give fan-survice for a "Who Would Win?" scenerio, and I don't think it has to run for as long as it is. Oh, and PS, the writers just gave them the PF so they could stand up to foes like Thor and Rulk. Also, I'm kind of doubting how far they can push the "good-guy" title with X-Men. I hear that they have Magneto on their team now, and from what I've seen, Cyclops has been more of an a**hole than usual.

I agree with all this. Why do we need another event where heroes fight each other instead of having an event where heroes fight villains?
    Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@thelastlife0726 said:

I agree with all this. Why do we need another event where heroes fight each other instead of having an event where heroes fight villains?

I'm tired of heroes fighting heroes. Goodness, if you look at the past decade and see how Marvel has performed a genocide on the mutant race, erased Spider-Man's marriage, and made heroes into bickering kids that constantly fight each other, it's almost as if the villians have won (and they are writing the stories).

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@thelastlife0726 said:

I'm tired of heroes fighting heroes. Goodness, if you look at the past decade and see how Marvel has performed a genocide on the mutant race, erased Spider-Man's marriage, and made heroes into bickering kids that constantly fight each other, it's almost as if the villians have won (and they are writing the stories).

I agree! It seems like Marvel's been putting all of these characters on a downward spiral for years now. I wonder how they will bounce back after this.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#148  Edited By John Valentine

@antemiusenteri said:

@John Valentine: Am a storm fan and i don't think that , matter fact you know what am tired of this BS , STOP STEREOTYPING US!!!! it's freaking annoying , as a black person and as a storm fan am tired of seeing stuff like this , there's probably some super Storm fan out there who thinks she can beat up any man mutant god in the universe but guess what that's not all of us. and s**t's getting old !

Cry me a river.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@John Valentine said:

@antemiusenteri said:

Cry me a river.

Hahahahahahaha

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@JohnnyWalker said:

@AgeofHurricane: meh. they mess around with uncle ben, constantly making appearances. PF is up for grabs.i like that they are giving it a new twist (the whole me destroy thing was getting stale) but the execution leaves to be desired.

They shouldn't have even done this in the first place. I really do wonder what's up with The House of (horrible) Ideas.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.