Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

3 Things I am completely not paying attention to

Avatar image for lovingdamnation
    Lovingdamnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Lovingdamnation

In many cases not for a lack of effort on my part, I just happened to edit my pull list for the fist time in months and realized how little I'm reading now as opposed to how many titles I was reading just a few months ago. Please feel free to add this blog to your list of things you are completely not paying attention to; I don't consider myself an authority just an observer, a very unobservant, (as of late) observer.

The New 52

Right before the madness I was a regular purchaser of Batman Inc, Dark Knight, Gotham City Sirens, and Power Girl. I never gave much attention to flash so I missed the whole flash had to run fast story that lead to the restart of all these comics, unfortunately all the comics I read were not restarting. I read some of the #1's when they came out, Batman, Superguy, Wonderperson. none of them did anything that I remember as of this typing. Batman Inc has come back so at least I got that going for me.

Avengers Fighting X-Men

I read issue 0, it was decent, Scarlet Witch/Ms. Marvel stuff was alright. After reading through the last 4 issues I just can't suspend this much disbelief anymore. I don't believe half the dialogue coming out of Wolverine, Cyclops, or Captain America's respective mouths. I don't understand any of the motives of any of the participants with the exception of Hope, and her motives are kind of simple. It's a kid playing with his toys but not a kid as creative as Malachai Nicolle.

Here is some believable dialogue, as seen in X-force unfortunately not in AVX
    Here is some believable dialogue, as seen in X-force unfortunately not in AVX

The Ultimate's Universe

I really hope none of my favorite writers or artists are working on any of these titles

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

whats the point of this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.