Follow

Avengers Unity Squad

Team » Avengers Unity Squad appears in 421 issues.

A superhero team comprised of both Avengers and X-Men that was formed by Captain America with a goal to show the world that humans and mutants can work together.

Uncanny Avengers

Acestar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Acestar101

Basically, i thought that the Uncanny Avengers, while a good idea, Cap went about it in the wrong way. i think he chose the wrong heroes. so here it is. if you could choose 4 avengers and 4 x men, who would it be?

mine would be:

Avengers

Captain America

Thor

Vision

Scarlet Witch

X Men

Iceman

Beast

Storm

Warpath

Cap and Storm would share leadership roles in this team so what are your thoughts?

Agypt2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Agypt2020

I am not too ecstatic my favorite mutants now being Avengers, I love and prefer them being X-Men teams there are enough of them to substitute to fighting threats no single hero can withstand. Okay, my Uncanny Avengers would have been:

Avengers

Photon

Wasp

Wonder Man

Rage

X-Men

Scarlet Witch

Quick Silver

Beast

Fire star

Reason being they were Avengers and know what and how criteria, while I would like to see the Avengers characters return with more exposure of late, and not take away from either core teams its charter members.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By satyrgod

Capt. America
    Frost
    Scarlet Witch
    Psylocke
    Colossus
    Nightcrawler

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.