A theory on Arcades powers (possible spoilers)

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

My theory is that it could all just be misdirection. Arcade being able to blow up Mettle the way he did, as well as being able to transport all the kids to Murder World, makes me think Arcade is not acting alone. Perhaps he has help from someone like Norman Osborn .

It could be possible that Osborn implanted explosives inside Mettle's body while he was first recruiting Mettle for the Avengers Academy. Osborn did remove Mettle skin when he was first recruiting him. It's possible he could have injected him with nanoexplosives (hey this is my theory and I'm sticking to it).

As for the teleportation it could be that Arcade, with the help of Norman Osborn, recruited a villain with the power to teleport, like Exodus, to teleport the kids to Murder World.

As for Nico's Staff of One. That I'm not sure on. Possibly Arcade is getting help from someone extremely powerful, Loki or Mephisto.

Just a theory. Supposedly most of it will be explained next issue. Can't wait!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.