Follow

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Movie » Avengers: Age of Ultron released on May 01, 2015.

When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron pictures

• 59 results
    Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
    IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Check 'em out.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
    HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Spoiler alert lol, well at least they look good, but is Scarlett witch going to come across as a copy of Jean Grey?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Spoiler alert lol, well at least they look good, but is Scarlett witch going to come across as a copy of Jean Grey?

She didn't come across my mind the first time I saw it and it doesn't after I read your comment. I think she looks great and so does Quicksilver. P.S Caw Caw Hawkeye!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are gonna hate on the street clothes but I'm really digging SW and Quickie. They look great. And Hawkeye...AW YEAH! Literally zero doubts for this film on my end. Is that final pic of pre-CGI Ultron? Because I chuckled looking at it haha.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
    HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: only as she appeared in Xmen 3, but also her power set ... will it be easier to give her a jean grey style powerset, then really getting into the reality warping in the comics?

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/redqueen/blog/x3-jean-grey-carrie-white/91695/ for image

Time will tell, I'm hoping for something really unusual and new, but how will it look onscreen?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I honestly like the other Quicksilver more. Scarlet Witch looks great though.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Oh yea because that's a much better Quicksilver than the X-Men one.... NOT!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am the only one who finds these scarlet witch extremely attractive

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#9  Edited By Extremis

That chick is pretty hot

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without post production, this looks so silly.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@extremis: The only worthwhile Olsen sister.

Anyways...this all looks great!!!!! Oh my goodness I can't wait! I'm glad they died Kick-Ass' hair, now he really looks like Quicksilver.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Seriously? What's wrong with it? How could you think the silver sparkled k-pop teen with grey hair looks better than this?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jonny_anonymous: Seriously? What's wrong with it? How could you think the silver sparkled k-pop teen with grey hair looks better than this?

What and bad dyed hair and a pair of chinos is much better is it? At least there is context for the X-Men Quicksilver, he's wearing normal clothes for a teen in that time period.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Anyways...this all looks great!!!!! Oh my goodness I can't wait! I'm glad they died Kick-Ass' hair, now he really looks like Quicksilver.

You mean shes related to the Olsen twins?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JakeN7

@jonny_anonymous: How is that dye job bad? It's much better than DoFP. Sure the chino pants are a little weird, but the real Quicksilver wears a friggin' unitard. It's pretty faithful, and I think it looks great. You've posted plenty of critiques at this Quicksilver in the past, even before we actually saw what he'd really look like. So it seems you may be a little bias. I'm not sure why though...

Oh please...hahaha!!! Ask anyone from the '70s and they'll tell you no one ever wore anything close to that. Unless you're talking about the future, in which case...what? Everyone else is in dark leather and almost paramilitary looking uniforms.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JakeN7

@extremis: Yes. Elizabeth Olsen is the Olsen twins' younger sister.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@extremis: Yes. Elizabeth Olsen is the Olsen twins' younger sister.

Learn something new every day I guess

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: They also have 3 brothers!

The more you know...NBC

Lol

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jonny_anonymous: How is that dye job bad? It's much better than DoFP. Sure the chino pants are a little weird, but the real Quicksilver wears a friggin' unitard. It's pretty faithful, and I think it looks great. You've posted plenty of critiques at this Quicksilver in the past, even before we actually saw what he'd really look like. So it seems you may be a little bias. I'm not sure why though...

Oh please...hahaha!!! Ask anyone from the '70s and they'll tell you no one ever wore anything close to that. Unless you're talking about the future, in which case...what? Everyone else is in dark leather and almost paramilitary looking uniforms.

Ehh I critiqued the fact that this Quicksilver isn't a mutant, nor is he the son of magneto, nor his he even called Quicksilver. He barely even resembles the character. Ehh have you ever seen 70's fashion? X-Men Quicksilver is wearing the EXACT same clothes as the lead singer of T-Rex.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Extremis

@jaken7 said:

@extremis: They also have 3 brothers!

The more you know...NBC

Lol

wait, seriously? Don't tell me they act too.

Their parents must fast track them into acting right away.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JakeN7

@jonny_anonymous: But...that's not their fault. They can't call him a Mutant or refer to Magneto as his dad. Yeah, they probably should've used some other characters that they had the actual rights to, but for what they can work with, I think it's perfect. Where have you heard that he isn't called Quicksilver? Whedon has only referred to them as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from what I've heard. But anyways, do you think your frustration with the alterations of the character are clouding your judgement?

Dude... rock star fashion =/= actual fashion. No one ever dressed like that, rock stars are supposed to stand out and be different. You said a typical teenager, that's just BS. :P

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot believe there is so much debate over which Quicksilver looks better (or looks worse). I think, hands down, the DoFP one is an absolute joke. However, I am glad that there is some debate, if everyone felt like me i'd be worried DoFP was off to a really bad start.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: Trent has only appeared in 2 cameos in his younger sister's movies (Mary-Kate and Ashley movies). And I was actually wrong about her having 3 brothers. Her half-brother Jake (cool name bro) is the other brother...but "Taylor" (real name is Courtney) is her half-sister. And I don't think either of her half-siblings act.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Extremis

@jaken7 said:

@extremis: Trent has only appeared in 2 cameos in his younger sister's movies (Mary-Kate and Ashley movies). And I was actually wrong about her having 3 brothers. Her half-brother Jake (cool name bro) is the other brother...but "Taylor" (real name is Courtney) is her half-sister. And I don't think either of her half-siblings act.

What are you, their publicist?!

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it! Sweet More Hawkeye!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jonny_anonymous: But...that's not their fault. They can't call him a Mutant or refer to Magneto as his dad. Yeah, they probably should've used some other characters that they had the actual rights to, but for what they can work with, I think it's perfect. Where have you heard that he isn't called Quicksilver? Whedon has only referred to them as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from what I've heard. But anyways, do you think your frustration with the alterations of the character are clouding your judgement?

Dude... rock star fashion =/= actual fashion. No one ever dressed like that, rock stars are supposed to stand out and be different. You said a typical teenager, that's just BS. :P

Dude people dress the same way as rock starts, that's where fashion starts. Kanye West wears a certain pair of shades and the next week everybody else is. One day Miley Cyrus is wearing a certain type of dress and the next thing everybody else is, if you don't know that then you don't spend much time outside. Nothing is clouding my judgment, I mean you can see his brown hair under the silver (actually looks like grey) for god sake.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JakeN7

@extremis: If you'd like to meet with any of the Olsens I can set that up for you. Unfortunately, Ms. Elizabeth will be unavailable as she is currently in Italy filming the highly anticipated follow-up to director Joss Whedon's commercially and critically acclaimed film, Marvel's The Avengers, the 3rd highest grossing film of all time. If you'd like an autographed headshot or character print, I can probably get you one.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I didn't even realize they had already started filming yet. Looks good so far.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot believe there is so much debate over which Quicksilver looks better (or looks worse). I think, hands down, the DoFP one is an absolute joke. However, I am glad that there is some debate, if everyone felt like me i'd be worried DoFP was off to a really bad start.

No debate. They both look dumb. It's unavoidable since he looks lame in the comics as well.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By 14NC3

Anyone know what that thing in the last picture might be?

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@extremis: If you'd like to meet with any of the Olsens I can set that up for you. Unfortunately, Ms. Elizabeth will be unavailable as she is currently in Italy filming the highly anticipated follow-up to director Joss Whedon's commercially and critically acclaimed film, Marvel's The Avengers, the 3rd highest grossing film of all time. If you'd like an autographed headshot or character print, I can probably get you one.

haha I'd settle for a meet up? *shrugs*

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JakeN7

@jonny_anonymous: Kanye West is a rapper that people try to emulate, not a rock star. Besides, I've never actually met anyone that unironically wears shutter shades.

Nobody dressed like that back then. Look at the Brady Bunch. THAT'S typical attire for people in the '70s. Bright colors mixed with brown, straight hair for women, curly for men, bell bottoms, etc. Check out James McAvoy's wardrobe or '70s Logan's outfit, it doesnt look anything like Quicksilver, and is actually faithful to that time period. Ask anyone who was around in the '70s. Just try it. Show 'em that picture and tell me what they say. If you can post ONE single picture of a regular person wearing anything similiar to DoFP's Quicksilver, I will retract what I've said.

As it stands though, you're just being silly.

They were obviously going for something more realistic, but in the parts that aren't dark, it definitely looks silver to me. DoFP's hair is grey. Put 'em next to each other and tell me this Quicksilver's hair doesn't look brighter and closer to white/silver than DoFP's.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@extremis said:

@jaken7 said:

How could you not know? She looks just like them imo.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: I'll contact you with the particulars at a later date.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Except she doesn't look like a skeleton, and Elizabeth is much more attractive and beautiful. But yeah, they have almost the exact same facial features.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis said:

@jaken7 said:

How could you not know? She looks just like them imo.

well it would seem i didnt see it that way man

I can see it now I suppose

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jonny_anonymous: Kanye West is a rapper that people try to emulate, not a rock star. Besides, I've never actually met anyone that unironically wears shutter shades.

Nobody dressed like that back then. Look at the Brady Bunch. THAT'S typical attire for people in the '70s. Bright colors mixed with brown, straight hair for women, curly for men, bell bottoms, etc. Check out James McAvoy's wardrobe or '70s Logan's outfit, it doesnt look anything like Quicksilver, and is actually faithful to that time period. Ask anyone who was around in the '70s. Just try it. Show 'em that picture and tell me what they say. If you can post ONE single picture of a regular person wearing anything similiar to DoFP's Quicksilver, I will retract what I've said.

As it stands though, you're just being silly.

They were obviously going for something more realistic, but in the parts that aren't dark, it definitely looks silver to me. DoFP's hair is grey. Put 'em next to each other and tell me this Quicksilver's hair doesn't look brighter and closer to white/silver than DoFP's.

X-Men Quicksilver is wearing black trousers a black t-shirt and a silver jacket, these are "regular" pepole wearing much worse:

No Caption Provided

Teenage fashion. The same way we have goths, punks ect. You can carry on fapping over the Avengers because you think they can do no wrong.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JakeN7

@jonny_anonymous: So you have no argument? You posted pictures perfectly describing my description of typical '70s fashion that look absolutely nothing like Sparkles McSilver Jacket and Goggles. Unlike Goths, there was no clique dedicated to wearing shiny, sparkly, almost fluorescent silver jackets and strange goggles. Take those things off and he's just got a Led Zeppelin t-shirt on, that's perfect. It isn't Quicksilver, but it's a typical '70s teen. Too bad his hair is still a blue-grey.

There's no need to attack me, I never indicated anything like that. In fact I even noted that they were dumb to try and use these characters when they don't have their full rights. I'm not wanking over sh*t, just pointing out that your comments are ludicrous, and DoFP's Quicksilver is an abomination.

It's you who's wanking over DoFP's Quiksilver, and getting a big O from your constant bashing of Avenger's Quicksilver. :P

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Are you serious? I just said that the lead singer of T-Rex used to wear silver jackets. Also I thought you wear such a fan of the Avengers realistic take? Well X-Men version is wearing 70s style driving goggles, I'm pretty sure that counts as realistic when your powers are super speed.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JakeN7

@jonny_anonymous: And we're about to go in circles because I already said nobody dressed like the lead singer of T-Rex just like nobody dressed like Michael Jackson, Kiss, or Lady Gaga in later decades.

I'm a fan of this portrayal yes. I think the design looks great. That doesn't mean I'm "fapping to it" or that I think Avengers can do no wrong (have you seen what they did to Hawkeye in the first film!!!??)

'70s style driving goggles? You're going to have to prove that one to me. I'm not familiar with it, but I was under the impression nobody wore goggles while driving anymore since everything stopped being a Ford Model T and cars came in more colors than just black. Were there also '70s style driving gloves and scarves!? At any rate, why are you okay with that alteration to the character (Pietro's never worn goggles, but I'm a fan of speedster's wearing them myself. I think Flash's design in Justice League 3000 is goddamn brilliant), but you nitpick at the little ones that the Avenger's version has made?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolverine008

Elizabeth Olsen looks hot as per usual :)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jaken7: Dude just google 70's rock fashion for god sake

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Glad to know you're officially onboard with Pietro being a glam rocker.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: At least that makes sense in the context

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Experio

Good to see Pietro in a costume

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
    IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RisingBean

Is it wrong I'm just excited to see Clint in action?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.