Follow

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Movie » Avengers: Age of Ultron released on May 01, 2015.

When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer 2

• 118 results
    Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@w0nd said:
    @sachmoo said:

As I thought, saving Vision for later trailers. Couple things, Widow was experimented on? Whoever that woman in the cave was, it looks like the same water hole that Thor thrashes in. That coupled with it seems like he regains his thunder capabilities or something, do we potentially see a Unworthy Thor in the movie, only to see him get his powers back? That would jive with why he isn't fighting Hulk instead of Iron man. They hammered the Worthy thing in the Lounging scene.

Maybe widow and hulk both were. hulk had some darkness under his eyes during the hulk buster fight. maybe he was driven mad again...which would suck imo. Two movies and he gets manipulated twice?

Who knows

Well Widow looks young when they elude to her getting operated on. She seems to be a central story in this flick. It does look like Hulk gets mind manipulated, and if i were take a guess (im usually pretty good at this) I think Scarlet witch is behind it as they (QS and her) are aiding Ultron in the beginning of the film. Ultron kinda rips the team apart and they go their separate ways on fools errands. All which is a ploy so he can buy time to create his New body. By the time the team realizes what he is playing at, it's too late. He then proceeds to wreck them killing 1 or 2 (here's looking at you Hawkeye and mayyyybe QS) they find out they are outmatched, so they become friends with Scarlet witch, explaining to her that Ultron used them leading to her bros death and create Vision. Of course there will be other threats going on to keep the whole team busy in the climax, but that's the gist.

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@winter_kills: I agree that in the cinematic universe roster, Thor is the only one that can take on Hulk (until the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel film) I'd just like to see Hulk portrayed as the hero I know he is

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Ostyo

@the_stegman: Agreed. Did he forget about his incredible maturity during the first Thor? :/

StarOfElyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicBloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Vision... but great... good move to hold on Vision until big screen...

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That was fantastic. Super hyped for the film.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Tony and Hulk do not seem to care about civilian casualties at all lmao

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@owie: K, here you go.

Spoiler: Ultron is Pinocchio.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awwww yiiiissssss.

Avatar image for mariomariomario
    mariomariomario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mariomariomario

Its the personification of death! 3 reasons why it is and not dona milaje or shuri

-1st AOU trailer Thor raises in agony, yelling, from this same pool (at least a 90% match)- Maybe he just died and/or realized he got sent to valhalla/hel - also fits Whedons death theme, without really "killing" a charachter or taking them out of the universe

- 2nd She disrobes a large black robe, with a huge black hood - and when you zoom in, in high res, she has a protrusion/scar on her left cheek. Check out this pic Match anybody?

- 3rd: Joss Whedon has stated that the theme of AOU (or how to make it bigger, better, more dramatic than evengers 1) is Death, death, and death!

I have no doubt they go to wakanda, but this aint that! At least to me the evidence seems to point to the fact that she's death 3x more than her being a Wakandan person - anybody else agree now upon seeing this?

Avatar image for constantstrange
    ConstantStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ConstantStrange

Not sure If you guys have seen this yet or not but it brings up another question: Who the hell is that behind Thor?

No Caption Provided
    Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: I agree that in the cinematic universe roster, Thor is the only one that can take on Hulk (until the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel film) I'd just like to see Hulk portrayed as the hero I know he is

Exactly, I like the idea "Hulk is hero". The fans know it, the films should reflect it. I feel every time Hulk a little forward in that respect, he, & his fans, get taken back to the redundancy of him being the misunderstood, hunted man-monster. It's past time for Hulk to be recognized as the hero he is & always has been.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@mariomariomario: interesting theory, could you elaborate a little more on Thor being dead and who that black chick is?

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: In regards to Thor, do you think the scene is depicting him casting/controlling lightning without the aid of mjolnir? Because a lot of people seem to think he is redirecting it, rather then casting it.

I've thought about that myself, I keep re-analyzing the scenes, esp. the ones with Thor & Hulk, trying to get a full picture of what's going on. But even if he is redirecting a lightning/electrical based attack, it's still a show of his power without Mjolnir; that he doesn't need Mjolnir to control such forces, which is something the movies haven't shown.

Avatar image for mariomariomario
    mariomariomario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mariomariomario

@ccraft said:

@mariomariomario: interesting theory, could you elaborate a little more on Thor being dead and who that black chick is?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

My response is into speculation who this chick is - she is the personification of death, the reasons in my post just a bit above

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

My response is into speculation who this chick is - she is the personification of death, the reasons in my post just a bit above

Im thinking this could all be apart of what SW 'Showed him' like Cap and Iron man referred too. I think your theory makes sense. That is death, and she lures him into the water, where he has visions of Ragnorok, which is his next movie. So, he doesn't die ACTUALLY, but kinda visualizes it.

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MachoMustachio
    Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Winter_Kills

@machomustachio:

LoL

We need more heroic, crowd-pleasing Hulk moments like this:

No Caption Provided

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By cortadew

@wardemon32: yeah because DC invented dark themed movies

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Wardemon32

@cortadew said:

@wardemon32: yeah because DC invented dark themes movies

You've missed the entire point but okay.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting tidbits, potentially spoiler-ish-y.

Looking at the IMDB they have a character listing for Rick Mason A.K.A The Agent

They also have a listing for a guy called Sok. I have no clue what that means, but if you look at the character playing him, he has strong facial features. Put that together with the name mentioned above, and i think you should wind up right where i did, Phineas Mason A.K.A The Tinkerer.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think deadpool would have been fun to see in this movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.