Follow

Arkham City

Location » Arkham City appears in 108 issues.

Within the Rocksteady games continuity, a section of Gotham where all the criminals are locked in, creating a new version of Arkham Asylum as a "city."

Interviews with the insane (Version 2.0)

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    the_laughing_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_laughing_man

Hello Comic vine people! Laughing man here. (Wonder if anyone knows my from GB) Err anyways

I made this post on GB but no one really seemed interested. I wanted to see what the comic vine people thought of this stuff. I am quite excited for this game and stumbled onto the below videos on youtube.

Do they work with the background from the comics? Can Two Face really not make any ANY decision without his coin? Does Penguin REALLY hate The Waynes that much? Would Joker make a deal with Hugo to make his last weeks or days alive more comfortable?

So these videos are going around youtube and each is a interview with a different person

Lets get started
    Each one of this interview is done by Dr.Hugo strange.

The first is with Harvey Dent, Aka Two Face

The second is with the Mayor AKA Quincy sharp. However The Riddle AKA Edward Nigma soon steps in

The third is with Penguin AKA Oswald Cobblepot

And the last is with the Clown prince himself. The Joker

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.