Follow

Jackson Hyde

Character » Jackson Hyde appears in 214 issues.

Jackson Hyde/Kaldur'ahm is the son of the infamous villain Black Manta, Aquaman's nemesis. With his Xebel-born mother's hydrokinetic abilities and Atlantean physiology, he fights for justice as a member of the Teen Titans, Young Justice and along with his mentor, Aquaman.

Aqualad's Role in YJ: Invasion

dimmoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dimmoe

I think Aqualad will end up becoming a secrete agent. He will pose as Black Manta and while undercover Robin will become team leader. I personally liked the fact that Robin wasn't leader but hey.

No Caption Provided

From the picture he appears to be wearing Manta's battle armor

Thoughts

Avatar image for garrettsgonewild
    garrettsgonewild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By garrettsgonewild

I think he probably will follow in his father's footsteps when he gets older which is the second season.... kind of a cool story but sucks wish garth was on the team or at least has a bigger role!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.