Follow

Apocalypse

Character » Apocalypse appears in 1782 issues.

One of the very first mutants, Apocalypse is both thousands of years old and a monstrous tyrant that has been a longtime foe of the X-Men. Apocalypse believes that only the strongest (whether mutant or superhuman) should survive. His body is a mix of organics and powerful celestial technology, boosting his shapeshifting and other powers to god-like levels.

Apocalypse is wrong

• 113 results
    crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By crazy spidey

apocalypse's tag line, is Darwin's survival of the fittest. Like Hitler he makes the mistake that physical strenght is wat Darwin meant. Darwin actually meant that any race had the potential if they had the ability to have offspring, to have variability and inherentence.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Do you have to take it so literally?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Do you have to take it so literally?"

huh? If the writers make a mistake I want to bring it to genearl knowledge

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:

huh? If the writers make a mistake I want to bring it to genearl knowledge"

There was never a mistake. You have to think about the phrase in the context in which it was used.
    Post Edited:2007-10-27 18:11:38

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Donnieman v5.1 says:

Thats what I was thinking. Its a comic dude.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    You're an idiot...there was never a mistake. You have to think about the phrase in the context in which it was used."

No u dont seem to understand. This phrase is used over and over agian, completely out of context. That, buddy, is a mistake. Right its just a comic, so dont take it so literally, I just never realised it before and thought some ppl may want to know. If they dont thats cool too. Dont take the thread so liteally

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crazy spidey

Eternal Chaos says:

"Hey, guess what. NOBODY F*CKING CARES!"

then y would u bother typing?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Hey, guess what. NOBODY F*CKING CARES!

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    You're an idiot...there was never a mistake. You have to think about the phrase in the context in which it was used."

No u dont seem to understand. This phrase is used over and over agian, completely out of context. That, buddy, is a mistake. Right its just a comic, so dont take it so literally, I just never realised it before and thought some ppl may want to know. If they dont thats cool too. Dont take the thread so liteally"

So just because Darwin used the phrase survival of the fittest in a particular context no one else can use it in any other context?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Hey, guess what. NOBODY F*CKING CARES!"
    then y would u bother typing?"

Because. I felt you should know that nobody cares.

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Case Closed

crazy spidey says:

"apocalypse's tag line, is Darwin's survival of the fittest. Like Hitler he makes the mistake that physical strenght is wat Darwin meant. Darwin actually meant that any race had the potential if they had the ability to have offspring, to have variability and inherentence. "

Apoc is about more than just physical strength.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    No u dont seem to understand. This phrase is used over and over agian, completely out of context. That, buddy, is a mistake. Right its just a comic, so dont take it so literally, I just never realised it before and thought some ppl may want to know. If they dont thats cool too. Dont take the thread so liteally"
    So just because Darwin used the phrase survival of the fittest in a particular context no one else can use it in any other context?"

He actually invented that phrase, and ppl have used it to justify (incorrectly) many actions that Darwin had not proved. I just thought it was intresting that Apocalypse also uses this line incorrectly. thats it. SO calm ur bitch ass down

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crazy spidey

Post Deleted.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crazy spidey

Post Deleted.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Case Closed says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "apocalypse's tag line, is Darwin's survival of the fittest. Like Hitler he makes the mistake that physical strenght is wat Darwin meant. Darwin actually meant that any race had the potential if they had the ability to have offspring, to have variability and inherentence. "

Apoc is about more than just physical strength. "

Very true

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "He actually invented that phrase, and ppl have used it to justify (incorrectly) many actions that Darwin had not proved. I just thought it was intresting that Apocalypse also uses this line incorrectly. thats it. SO calm ur bitch ass down"
    It has nothing to do with Darwin. Apocalypse believes in survival of the fittest but it has absolutely nothing to do with Darwin or his ideas. It's just a phrase, it's not like Darwin was the first person ever to say it. Me? A bitch ass? I laugh at you #*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*#"

ummm actually he was

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"He actually invented that phrase, and ppl have used it to justify (incorrectly) many actions that Darwin had not proved. I just thought it was intresting that Apocalypse also uses this line incorrectly. thats it."

It has nothing to do with Darwin. Apocalypse believes in survival of the fittest but it has absolutely nothing to do with Darwin or his ideas. It's just a phrase, it's not like Darwin was the first person ever to say it.
    Post Edited:2007-10-27 18:29:17

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "He actually invented that phrase, and ppl have used it to justify (incorrectly) many actions that Darwin had not proved. I just thought it was intresting that Apocalypse also uses this line incorrectly. thats it. SO calm ur bitch ass down"
    It has nothing to do with Darwin. Apocalypse believes in survival of the fittest but it has absolutely nothing to do with Darwin or his ideas. It's just a phrase, it's not like Darwin was the first person ever to say it. Me? A bitch ass? I laugh at you #*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*#"

ummm actually he was"

Maybe those exact words weren't used but the meaning was always there. Bottom line, Darwin and Apocalypse don't use it in the same context and people are free to use the phrase "survival of the fittest" however they like.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By Forever

The idea's been around forever. It makes perfect sense that Apocalypse would believe in it and even possibly misinterpret Darwin, as a scientific explanation for something that he had always felt.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    ummm actually he was"
    Maybe those exact words weren't used but the meaning was always there. Bottom line, Darwin and Apocalypse don't use it in the same context and people are free to use the phrase "survival of the fittest" however they like."

alright fine, so ur saying I can interprut any line the way I want, no matter wat the original says it. Alright then I'll make this a little broader, lets see I think wen JFK said "ich bin ein berliner" it meant he was really working with Hitler all the time. Or how bout on the seventh day he rested" in the bible, means that u dont have to obey laws on sunday. Now sure u can believe wat u want, but by doing so u are acting illogical.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"The idea's been around forever. It makes perfect sense that Apocalypse would believe in it and even possibly misinterpret Darwin, as a scientific explanation for something that he had always felt."

exactly but the idea of survival of the fittest in Darwin's context is logical and possible, yet in the other way it is not proven and therefore he cannot use darwin to back him up

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jax

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Donnieman v5.1 says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    ummm actually he was"
    Maybe those exact words weren't used but the meaning was always there. Bottom line, Darwin and Apocalypse don't use it in the same context and people are free to use the phrase "survival of the fittest" however they like."
    This Thread is hilarious."
    Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"Forever says:
    "The idea's been around forever. It makes perfect sense that Apocalypse would believe in it and even possibly misinterpret Darwin, as a scientific explanation for something that he had always felt."

exactly but the idea of survival of the fittest in Darwin's context is logical and possible, yet in the other way it is not proven and therefore he cannot use darwin to back him up"

Just because he uses the phrase survival of the fittest you assume he drawing upon Darwin for support?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"alright fine, so ur saying I can interprut any line the way I want, no matter wat the original says it. Alright then I'll make this a little broader, lets see I think wen JFK said "ich bin ein berliner" it meant he was really working with Hitler all the time. Or how bout on the seventh day he rested" in the bible, means that u dont have to obey laws on sunday. Now sure u can believe wat u want, but by doing so u are acting illogical."

Interpretation is left up to the individual, people can interpret things however they please, whether that interpretation is right or wrong is another thing.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Forever says:
    exactly but the idea of survival of the fittest in Darwin's context is logical and possible, yet in the other way it is not proven and therefore he cannot use darwin to back him up"
    Just because he uses the phrase survival of the fittest you assume he drawing upon Darwin for support?"

Um well the line was first published in Darwins book, and thats where it was made famous and popular, later used by Hitler. And there are many references between Hitler and apocalypse so yes I do

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jax

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Forever says:
    Just because he uses the phrase survival of the fittest you assume he drawing upon Darwin for support? It's just the phrase he uses."
    Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"exactly but the idea of survival of the fittest in Darwin's context is logical and possible, yet in the other way it is not proven and therefore he cannot use darwin to back him up"

But he doesnt care. He doesnt care exactly what Darwin is saying, only that it seems to back up his thinkings. Everyone does it all the time. That's why so many things are misinterpreted.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "exactly but the idea of survival of the fittest in Darwin's context is logical and possible, yet in the other way it is not proven and therefore he cannot use darwin to back him up"
    But he doesnt care. He doesnt care exactly what Darwin is saying, only that it seems to back up his thinkings. Everyone does it all the time. That's why so many things are misinterpreted."

misinterpreted is making the wrong assumption. Therfore Apocalypse... is wrong

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"misinterpreted is making the wrong assumption. Therfore Apocalypse... is wrong"

I never said whether he was right or wrong. I simply stated that it made complete sense for him to think the way he does.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "misinterpreted is making the wrong assumption. Therfore Apocalypse... is wrong"
    I never said whether he was right or wrong. I simply stated that it made complete sense for him to think the way he does."

yes but he understands the staement incorrectly, and that means he understood it wrong.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"Forever says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    I never said whether he was right or wrong. I simply stated that it made complete sense for him to think the way he does."

yes but he understands the staement incorrectly, and that means he understood it wrong."

Semantics. I could just as easily say that when the quote was chosen for Apocalypse it was considered the correct interpretation. So was Apocalypse right then and wrong now? If the interpretation changes again, will you change your stance and decide that Apocalypse is then right instead of wrong?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Forever says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    yes but he understands the staement incorrectly, and that means he understood it wrong."
    Semantics. I could just as easily say that when the quote was chosen for Apocalypse it was considered the correct interpretation. So was Apocalypse right then and wrong now? If the interpretation changes again, will you change your stance and decide that Apocalypse is then right instead of wrong?"

wat. no u dont seem to understand. I am saying the original meaning, is done by the person who first says the statement. Now in this case that was darwin (actually his publisher) and wen he used it it was a catchphrase for his theory of evolution. Hitler later used it to justify WW2. He misintrepreted it. Apocalypse uses it in the same way. HTerefore through simple reasoning, Apocalypse uses the statement wrong. Its not up to Apocalypse to decide wat it means. Darwin proved what he meant in his book. He did not prove what Apocalypse is trying to push. the word misinterpret was made to show that not all interpretations are simply opinions and that they can be wrong

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crazy spidey

Oh I frgt to mention the whole Group (known as Social Darwinists) that misinterpret wat Darwin meant. They believe in Eugenics. Apocalypse believes in Eugenics. See a pattern

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"wat. no u dont seem to understand. I am saying the original meaning, is done by the person who first says the statement. Now in this case that was darwin (actually his publisher) and wen he used it it was a catchphrase for his theory of evolution. Hitler later used it to justify WW2. He misintrepreted it. Apocalypse uses it in the same way. HTerefore through simple reasoning, Apocalypse uses the statement wrong. Its not up to Apocalypse to decide wat it means. Darwin proved what he meant in his book. He did not prove what Apocalypse is trying to push. the word misinterpret was made to show that not all interpretations are simply opinions and that they can be wrong"

I understood you completely. But there are only so many words and only so many terms that can be used. So if I say, "I feel the need, the need for speed!" I have to mean exactly what they meant in Top Gun or I'm wrong? Could those words not be used for a different meaning, even with me knowing where the phrase came from? Couldn't I know exactly what they meant in the movie and yet be thinking to myself that their need for speed was entirely different from mine? So Apocalypse could even have the correct interpretation of what Darwin was trying to say and be thinking to himself, "Darwin's wrong. That phrase really means this..."

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "wat. no u dont seem to understand. I am saying the original meaning, is done by the person who first says the statement. Now in this case that was darwin (actually his publisher) and wen he used it it was a catchphrase for his theory of evolution. Hitler later used it to justify WW2. He misintrepreted it. Apocalypse uses it in the same way. HTerefore through simple reasoning, Apocalypse uses the statement wrong. Its not up to Apocalypse to decide wat it means. Darwin proved what he meant in his book. He did not prove what Apocalypse is trying to push. the word misinterpret was made to show that not all interpretations are simply opinions and that they can be wrong"
    I understood you completely. But there are only so many words and only so many terms that can be used. So if I say, "I feel the need, the need for speed!" I have to mean exactly what they meant in Top Gun or I'm wrong? Could those words not be used for a different meaning, even with me knowing where the phrase came from? Couldn't I know exactly what they meant in the movie and yet be thinking to myself that their need for speed was entirely different from mine? So Apocalypse could even have the correct interpretation of what Darwin was trying to say and be thinking to himself, "Darwin's wrong. That phrase really means this...""

Ah but if u put that phrase into practise and openly admit that u got it from Top Gun and not ur own invention (without knowing TG) and then u use it to justify ur actions. But the thing is, unlike top gun, using Darwins theories, which have been proven, u can justify almost ANYTHING, saying it is necessary for science and such. U see I must repeat Darwin Proved his theory of evolution, and many ppl use it to back up different projects and other research. Now if u misinterpret it, u would be backing up these same experiments with nothing (no evidence since darwin didnt prove it) which would make it wrong.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jax

crazy spidey says:

"Forever says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    I understood you completely. But there are only so many words and only so many terms that can be used. So if I say, "I feel the need, the need for speed!" I have to mean exactly what they meant in Top Gun or I'm wrong? Could those words not be used for a different meaning, even with me knowing where the phrase came from? Couldn't I know exactly what they meant in the movie and yet be thinking to myself that their need for speed was entirely different from mine? So Apocalypse could even have the correct interpretation of what Darwin was trying to say and be thinking to himself, "Darwin's wrong. That phrase really means this...""
    Ah but if u put that phrase into practise and openly admit that u got it from Top Gun and not ur own invention (without knowing TG) and then u use it to justify ur actions. But the thing is, unlike top gun, using Darwins theories, which have been proven, u can justify almost ANYTHING, saying it is necessary for science and such. U see I must repeat Darwin Proved his theory of evolution, and many ppl use it to back up different projects and other research. Now if u misinterpret it, u would be backing up these same experiments with nothing (no evidence since darwin didnt prove it) which would make it wrong."

You do realize he's not real. And there's a 10% chance the people who made Apo weren't even thinking about Darwin.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crazy spidey

Andferne says:

"I want a big fat jelly donut:) On a more serious note (jk) Where was it statted that Apoc beleives that physical strength is wha he beleives in? He is one of the oldest and most evil guys around. Always planning plotting and useing his brains as well as brawn. He creates the horsemen over and over to be his brawn. I think he says only the strong survive, or whatever it is because he means that not only in a physical sense but a mental one as well. I would say mind body AND soul but I dont know if he has the latter of those 3 lol."

but that is still wat darwin does not mean he is a Eugenicist and a Social Darwinian, they have misinterpreted Darwin for centuries

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By crazy spidey

Jax says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Forever says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    Ah but if u put that phrase into practise and openly admit that u got it from Top Gun and not ur own invention (without knowing TG) and then u use it to justify ur actions. But the thing is, unlike top gun, using Darwins theories, which have been proven, u can justify almost ANYTHING, saying it is necessary for science and such. U see I must repeat Darwin Proved his theory of evolution, and many ppl use it to back up different projects and other research. Now if u misinterpret it, u would be backing up these same experiments with nothing (no evidence since darwin didnt prove it) which would make it wrong."
    You do realize he's not real. And there's a 10% chance the people who made Apo weren't even thinking about Darwin."

1 if I thought he was real I would be insane. I didnt get why everyone jumped on my back wen I posted this, it was just i didnt nootice it, and I decided I may as well share it. 2) make that 0% Apocalypse is a social Darwinian, so unless the writers are tarded they knew wat they were doing, basing him off hitler especially, who was also a SD. So by me talking about Apocalypse I'm also referring to hitler

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"Ah but if u put that phrase into practise and openly admit that u got it from Top Gun and not ur own invention (without knowing TG) and then u use it to justify ur actions. But the thing is, unlike top gun, using Darwins theories, which have been proven, u can justify almost ANYTHING, saying it is necessary for science and such. U see I must repeat Darwin Proved his theory of evolution, and many ppl use it to back up different projects and other research. Now if u misinterpret it, u would be backing up these same experiments with nothing (no evidence since darwin didnt prove it) which would make it wrong."

Not necessarily. I can make a statement that has not been researched scientifically and still be right. My thoughts do not have to be backed up by a scientific theory and though one theory is considered correct today, it can just as easily be disproved tomorrow. That happens all the time in science.

Also Perhaps I'm a disciple of Darwin and I believe in almost everything in his theory, but I personally think there are a few flaws in it. So Apocalypse can believe in a lot of what Darwin thinks and yet think Darwin is wrong. In Apocalypse's eyes only the strong do survive. There is variation in this due to circumstances outside anyone's control, but for the most part that's what he sees. So he may think that Darwin is incorrect and does not go far enough. You would need to disprove that the strongest or best adaptable species are the ones who better evolve than the others, to actually prove Apocalypse wrong. Simply varying from Darwin's theory does not make Apocalypse wrong.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crazy spidey

Andferne says:

"Ok let me ask you this then. Do you think darwin was/is right? "

that is not the point of this conversation. the point is wether Apocalypse is misinterpreting

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By crazy spidey

Forever says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Ah but if u put that phrase into practise and openly admit that u got it from Top Gun and not ur own invention (without knowing TG) and then u use it to justify ur actions. But the thing is, unlike top gun, using Darwins theories, which have been proven, u can justify almost ANYTHING, saying it is necessary for science and such. U see I must repeat Darwin Proved his theory of evolution, and many ppl use it to back up different projects and other research. Now if u misinterpret it, u would be backing up these same experiments with nothing (no evidence since darwin didnt prove it) which would make it wrong."
    Not necessarily. I can make a statement that has not been researched scientifically and still be right. My thoughts do not have to be backed up by a scientific theory and though one theory is considered correct today, it can just as easily be disproved tomorrow. That happens all the time in science. Also Perhaps I'm a disciple of Darwin and I believe in almost everything in his theory, but I personally think there are a few flaws in it. So Apocalypse can believe in a lot of what Darwin thinks and yet think Darwin is wrong. In Apocalypse's eyes only the strong do survive. There is variation in this due to circumstances outside anyone's control, but for the most part that's what he sees. So he may think that Darwin is incorrect and does not go far enough. You would need to disprove that the strongest or best adaptable species are the ones who better evolve than the others, to actually prove Apocalypse wrong. Simply varying from Darwin's theory does not make Apocalypse wrong."

but the thing thats wrong with ur theory is he has not shown that he beleieves darwin was wrong in anyway. More Socials dont believe Darwin was wrong at all either. ANyways I g2g

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"but the thing thats wrong with ur theory is he has not shown that he beleieves darwin was wrong in anyway. More Socials dont believe Darwin was wrong at all either. ANyways I g2g"

Take it easy, but when you get back think of this. My theory is that you cant know. What do you believe in that you believe in every single tenet of it? If youre a Christian do you believe in every single thing in the Bible? If youre a Republican or Democrat, do you believe in every single move of those parties? If you love Green Lantern, do you agree with every single thing that has happened in the Green Lantern books and to all of the GL Corps? It's human nature to disagree with some things and the more complex a thing, the more likely someone is to disagree with some parts of it. So you cant just assume that you know all of Apoc's beliefs.

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GodOfDoom

crazy spidey says:

before apocalypse discovered he was a mutant he lived in the desert. the man who raised him thought him that "only the strong survive." when in the desert it doesn't matter how much physical strenght you have, if you don't know HOW to survive or you don't do what is needed to survive then you will die. apocalypse is not confusing physical strenght with the the ability to survive and do what is needed to survive(may have to do things like sacrifice others). you're confusing what what apocalypse means when he says that.

apcalypse does not care about offspring, if he feels that they are not fitt enough to survive he will them himself. only the fitt are meant to survive if you have great power, but you help poeple instead of helping yourself apocalypse will feel that you're weak. that is what apocalypse means

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
    Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc sees it in his own context, it isn't the original context as set by Darwin.

Thread over?

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Alright Crazy Spidey, I'll try to say this as plainly as possible.

Darwin did not copyright the phrase.

Apoc has never said anything about Charles Darwin. I'm not even sure you believe what you're saying.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Its alright, theres one thing I can't stand when they draw Captain America saluting his hand is in the totally wrong position. Like when they make a full page drawing of him for me it totally kills the theme.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By crazy spidey

Octagon Enigma says:

"Alright Crazy Spidey, I'll try to say this as plainly as possible. Darwin did not copyright the phrase. Apoc has never said anything about Charles Darwin. I'm not even sure you believe what you're saying."

No he didnt copy right it, he published it, with his book. Apocalypse believes in Eugenics, Eugenics was invented by Socail Darwinians, therefore Apocalypse is a social Darwinian. None of you have changed my mind in the slightest, most of u saying that misinterpretation is virtually impossible, but this thread is defenitely over.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By crazy spidey

Octagon Enigma says:

"Eugenics was invented by Sir Francis Galton, before Darwin. It was also used by the Nazis. And please don't start that "thread is over" stuff. Threads are over when they are over, no one person can decide the time (save for the mighty three admins)."

and Hitler is a folower of Darwin

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Eugenics was invented by Sir Francis Galton, before Darwin. It was also used by the Nazis. And please don't start that "thread is over" stuff. Threads are over when they are over, no one person can decide the time (save for the mighty three admins).

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Octagon Enigma

crazy spidey says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
    "Eugenics was invented by Sir Francis Galton, before Darwin. It was also used by the Nazis. And please don't start that "thread is over" stuff. Threads are over when they are over, no one person can decide the time (save for the mighty three admins)."
    and Hitler is a folower of Darwin"

And there's my point. Everyone likes to believe that, but how can we know? He was a f*cking brilliant manipulatist, how do we know he didn't just claim that so he could eliminate the "weak?"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.