Follow

Annihilus

Character » Annihilus appears in 497 issues.

Annihilus, a native of the planet Arthos, is the ruler of the Negative Zone and longtime foe of the Fantastic Four. He is a nihilist who is obsessed with finding different ways to extend his lifespan and isn't opposed to destroying all that which he sees as a threat to his existence.

Anyone else miss Annihilus?

DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DRDOOM28

Before Annihilation, Annihilus was one of those obscure but deadly villains. He didn't appear often, but when he did it was usually significant.  Even before seizing the Opposing Force, he was powerful enough to nearly kill Thor forcing Odin himself to intervene.  A powerful villain capable of greatness, but not quite reaching it. Then came Annihilation, and The Living Death That Walks hit the big time.  However that was some time ago and Annihilus has yet to return in a meaningful form (currently a larval form).  Does anyone else think it's time for him to return?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself
    @DRDOOM28: just wait...I'm pretty sure they're bringing him back soon in Fantastic Four
    annihilus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By annihilus9

I rely want annihilus back he was one of my favorite villens.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

He's totally back already, and I'm sure he and the Annihilation Wave will be appearing again in FF, seeing as how the *killed* the Human Torch

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By labarith

The question is whether he'll have anything to do with Annihilators Earthfall.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.