Follow

Amadeus Cho

Character » Amadeus Cho appears in 644 issues.

The eighth smartest person on the planet, Amadeus Cho has a hypermind which allows him to run a virtually limitless amount of calculations in his head. Recently, he shouldered Banner's burden of being the Hulk, granting himself the power he always wanted and having to deal with his own monster. After a climactic fight in the heart of Manhattan where he reconciled his personalities, he's now a slimmed down Hulk with a new superhero identity, Brawn, who leads the Agents of Atlas in defending Asia.

Here's a Question for You

Euro!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Euro!

What on Earth happened to Maddy Cho? (Madame-Curie Cho - Marvel)

Amadeus Cho's Sister, there was a big *gasp* moment in The Incredible Hercules #131 when Amadeus discovered that she wasn't in Elysium with his mother or father, so what happened to her? Given that the Incredible Hercules has ended and to my knowledge there isn't a series dedicated to Amadeus at the moment (unless you count him cropping up in the Incredible Hulks), what happened to that particular quest??
    Last time I looked, at the end of the Chaos War, he'd jumped back together with his Gorgon beau, so what happens now?

Speculation welcome, interested in what other people think.
    TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

I need to know what happened to her like I need and Amadeus ongoing -- really, really badly. 

My little sister's name is Maddy, lol. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.