tektheninja's All Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder #1 - "This should get me KILLED. But it WON'T." review

Avatar image for tektheninja
  • tektheninja wrote this review on .

Why? Just why?!

Frank miller: the superman hating, perverted, wacko who thinks he can write batman. In this comic batman (if thats his real name) kidnaps dick grayson after his parents are killed. They drive the batmobile for most of the issue. (and the one after that) Everyone repeats themselves. (EX: "they catch me, i fly. they catch me, i fly." Or, "butally. brutally. it was brutal.") BUT..............Don't take my word for it. Linkara said it all.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Nice little review. Short, but pretty funny. :)

Avatar image for tektheninja
Posted by TekTheNinja

Other reviews for All Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder #1 - "This should get me KILLED. But it WON'T."