Follow

Ales Kot

Person » Ales Kot is credited in 238 issues.

Ales Kot is a Czech comic book writer.

Ales Kot Off SUICIDE SQUAD

• 53 results
    Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

@k4tzm4n said:

at least you did strangle him so he dies i child birth

bigboi100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

wooooooooooooooow

bigboi100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@br_havoc said:

In my opinion and remember its just my opinion. I think Kot did not want to participate in Forever Evil he wanted his book left alone and when he did not bend over backwards to make the editors happy they fired him.

Something I could of seen happening to Gail Simone if she did not have such loyal fans. She wants nothing to do with many crossovers I mean look at the upcoming Batgirl year zero she is not even writing it. Yet Didio swore that all the year zero tie ins writers came to the editors asking to write them.

"Who cares about who's writing it?" said Dan Didio, Sr. Vice President of Cheap Gimmicks. "All that matters is that we're embossing the cover!"

"My momma always told me, life is like a box of chocolates," said DC Editor in Chief Bob Harras, a lovable idiot. "You never know what you're gonna get."

"I mean, who knows, at any given moment, whether we're going to treat our creators with respect and dignity, or whether we're going to let them know at the last minute that they won't be writing issues of their own book for apparently no reason?" he continued. "How would I know that?"

"At any given moment, my staff and I are capable of making an extremely stupid decision," added Didio. "You just never know what we're going to do."

"We just can't help ourselves," explained Harras, who then stuck his fingers in an electrical socket for no apparent reason.

"Hrrgghhllllghgghhhhh!" he gasped as electrical current coursed through his body.

"That's the third time he's done that this week," Didio told us while picking paint chips off the wall of his office and eating them. "Hasn't learned a thing."

"Uuuurrrrggghhhhh," mumbled a dazed and smoking Harras, who seemed remarkably more cognizant than normal.

Presumably, Simone is still writing the title after the crossover issue, but, you know, who the hell knows what DC is going to do next. The Outhouse will keep you updated when the inevitable internet backlash occurs and DC is forced to reverse their decision.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.