Follow

Alejandro Arbona

Person » Alejandro Arbona is credited in 762 issues.

Assistant Editor on *Immortal Iron Fist*

C2E2 2010: Alejandro Arbona

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Looking forward to Thor now even more! I really can't wait for Iron Man #25 either! Great interview, Babs!

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By carnivalofsins00

ive been wanting to get into Invincible Iron Man and i read that #25 is going to be a good jump in p[oint. Cant wait.

Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Comiclove5

Huh, interesting, very interesting . I will be sure to pick up the Seipe: Loki One-Shot. 
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i like he he seems real giddy, like he really wants to share those spoilers but he's clamping it.
    read Loki, but i just thought it was a complimentary piece. i should leaf over it again now and see what
    i can see. new Iron Man, im hyped for that, not that there is any reason not to be. 
    Babs gets 10 points for using pee your pants in an interview according to Catmans List.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Oh, Alejandro. Save picking at your ears after the camera is off, and not speaking to a lady. She does looks rather stunning in white, but I digress.

Really couldn't get too much out of him in the way of Siege. I've never really been much into Thor. I am curious about this moment he's talking about in the reveal of the new Iron Man armor. It will be hard to match that first moment you see the Iron Man suit being used on the field in the first Iron Man movie.
    I'm not too fond of the new armor. It looks too robotic and less like armor.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Gotta get the Black Widow first issue

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#7  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Thank you CV, this was one of the best videos, it answered a lot of questions I had about Thor. Thanks Babs and G-man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.