Follow

Alan Scott

Character » Alan Scott appears in 2027 issues.

Alan Scott, the bearer of the mystical Starheart, is the original Golden Age Green Lantern and a founding member of the Justice Society of America. An all-time great, Alan continues to fight for truth, justice and freedom well into old age as a member of the Justice Society. He has now been introduced as an iconic gay character in DC's new reboot, Infinite Frontier.

Were you happy with his involvement in "Sinestro Corps War"?

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Personally i would have loved it if he played a bigger role. I mean he could have been helping Hal before he left earth, and it would have been interesting if the Gaurdians had recruited him for assistance when they thought Oa was going to be attacked, he is an honourary member. I hope he has a noticable part in "Darkest Night". I mean he's got a connection to these guys.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

I'm pretty sure he has a big role to play somewhere...

we know from the future timeline that Alan gets murdered somewhere down the line, and then the Starheart is reforged and given to Ekron, who hasn't actually been recruited into the GL Corps yet.

Ekron dies sometime between the 22nd and 23rd century, no specific date again, and his eye is the only piece that survives of him. later on the eye is found by one of the Legion badguys who uses the eye (Now the legendary Emerald Eye of Ekron) as a surrigate GL ring because the Corps are extinct... but she's a badguy... anyway, i digress...

yes, i hope he has a decent part to play and i am really looking forward to what they do with the starheart

M

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shaper

WHAT? lol

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Djinn

he has magic?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
    Djinn said:
    "he has magic?"
    Well yeah, Alan Scott's lantern and ring are magical.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
    Nighthunter said:
    "Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps..."

Pretty much hit the nail on the head! He's not bound by the GL oath or Guardians rules!
    Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

The whole Ekron thing seems to have been retconned. You gotta remember he showed up recently..think it was in 52, and Lobo killed him and claimed his eye.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Kurrent
    lordraiden said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps..."

Pretty much hit the nail on the head! He's not bound by the GL oath or Guardians rules!"
    Agreed it wasn't really Alan's mess to fix
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By velle37
    @Methos said:
    "

I'm pretty sure he has a big role to play somewhere...

we know from the future timeline that Alan gets murdered somewhere down the line, and then the Starheart is reforged and given to Ekron, who hasn't actually been recruited into the GL Corps yet.

Ekron dies sometime between the 22nd and 23rd century, no specific date again, and his eye is the only piece that survives of him. later on the eye is found by one of the Legion badguys who uses the eye (Now the legendary Emerald Eye of Ekron) as a surrigate GL ring because the Corps are extinct... but she's a badguy... anyway, i digress...

yes, i hope he has a decent part to play and i am really looking forward to what they do with the starheart

M

"

I thought Ekron's energies were a "primitive" form of GL energy, before the corps, and that Lobo had already taken the eye.... 

I've never read of it being related to Alan Scott........

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.