Follow

Alan Scott

Character » Alan Scott appears in 2027 issues.

Alan Scott, the bearer of the mystical Starheart, is the original Golden Age Green Lantern and a founding member of the Justice Society of America. An all-time great, Alan continues to fight for truth, justice and freedom well into old age as a member of the Justice Society. He has now been introduced as an iconic gay character in DC's new reboot, Infinite Frontier.

Eye patch

Nick-SV(ril)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nick-SV(ril)

I was always meaning to ask that.In the pages of 52, when Alan was found, along with Hawkgirl and the others,he had that eye patch and through a conversation with Steel,he mentioned he lost an eye(and the one he got wasn't even his).So now I see he no longer got the patch.Is he still blind or anything changed? Truth be told Im pretty behind in the Justice Society of America issues and was wondering if anythings been mentioned there or something

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1
    @Portrait said:
    " @Nick-SV(ril): I'm pretty sure he was able to heal his eye after he learned that he was completely composed of Green Light...but wait for a second opinion. "
    you pretty much got it. Alan is starheart energy (or green flame whatever they're calling it on the day). As such he is what he believes or feels himself to be. If he feels young he looks young, if he feels old or tired he is old or tired looking. His own perception of himself actually dictates what he is. He no longer needs a ring or lantern or to recharge, he himself is the power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.