inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided

It's been known for a little bit that Secret Warriors is coming to the next season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but fans don't know too much about who they are and why they're here. Clark Gregg, who plays Agent Coulson on the show revealed a bit more about the Secret Warriors place in the world. Gregg talked to i09 about why Secret Warriors is coming to Agents of SH.I.E.L.D.

“One of the reasons why he’s putting together the Secret Warriors [is], I feel like HYDRA always ... you cut off one head and others appear. I don’t think we’ve heard the last from them. I feel like there’s some disgruntled Inhumans out there, probably, and I think we’ll expose some more of them. The whole world of SHIELD has become more fluid and changing, and Nick Fury’s out there.”

What do you think about the Secret Warriors being included in the next season of the show?

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Master_Thief

Hopefully we get ares' s son in this

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmmm, okay. Two more months to go!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Lol, I don't know if I really learned anything here but I don't care!! I can't wait for more AoS.

No Caption Provided

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is show is so bad it isn't funny.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: O.o? I highly doubt you've watched it the finale was best Comic book live action 2 hours over the last 2 years including films aswell

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Just made my day, lol.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tony_shark: you know if you don't like it you don't have to watch, or read articles about it. You could like find something you enjoy watching or doing, unless you're just one of those people that believes hate watching is anything other than the act of a spoiled, petulent child in which case I don't know maybe just keep it to yourself or become a critic so at least you aren't completely wasting your time.

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
    brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOS got really good, especially in season 2. Cant wait for more.

greeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That kid ROCKS!!! \m/

Comicman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we get some really obscure or c-d list heroes this season. I was reading some Civil War and Initiative tie-ins recently and there were so many cool heroes with wasted potential. The crystals could open the door to so many possibilities.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@joshmightbe: it's alright. Each time someone clicks to complain, it's another page view for the news the rest of us dig.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always loved this show but I can see how the first episodes for the first season put alot of people off. Hell even my roommate said enough was enough. But to say it's a bad show now is just ignorance and/or denial

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Please don't try to redeem Ward.I'll never understand why I keep hearing that.Hopefully he meets Frank Castle soon.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@joshmightbe: Never understood that. Especially haters on YouTube claiming they want a particular page to fail. I'm like, "You're giving them views!"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
    deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Phobos on this show more than any other character because Phobos in this universe means Ares and Hercules and all the other Greek Myths and if there is one thing I want in the MCU is fully realized Omnipotent community beyond the Asgardians. I realize that this is probably too much to ask for but I reserve the right to dream big. Also Phobos would be a great choice whether they address his Olympian heritage or not.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Please don't try to redeem Ward.I'll never understand why I keep hearing that.Hopefully he meets Frank Castle soon.

Exactly redeeming him is the worst thing you can do to the character at this point. No, redemption death scene either. He has made the wrong choices at every turn and can't even see his own fault in it. Let him be a great villain then kill him off once his time comes.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sinikettu

@stahlflamme: I don't mind him "redeeming" as long as it's completely self-serving and to further his own agenda... That is to say not a redeem at all really.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. I couldn't get into the series with season 1. I've heard it gotten better and eventually I'll catch up and see if it's worth it. Nice to know they're expanding though.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: I had high hopes for the show when it initially aired. After the first couple episodes I stopped watching because, as you said, it was bad. I did watch a few of the more recent episodes though and I have to admit, it wasn't bad at all. It was as if the writers/actors/directors found their footing and got some traction. I'd agree with you if you were talking early AoS but it really did get a lot better.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

This is really cool to hear.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait. AOS was my second favorite show from last years comic book shows. Daredevil being the best and Flash being behind AOS. As long as they continue to bring the show in an interesting direction (Already sounds like they are with Secret Warriors), keep the consistency of last season with very few fillers, and keep around the same pacing with every couple episodes you're getting some kind of payoff (again like last season), this season should be awesome.

Also hope we get some more Deathlok in there and we start to see him get more and more upgrades.

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

YEEES! We have Amadeus Cho's mom in AoU, then he and Hercules can be like the replacement Rick Jones. Introducing or at least hinting at the Greek/Roman Gods would be amazing. Rather than only Inhumans the show/MCU can use people that are descendants of the Gods and there will be a crap ton of mystical artifacts that normal people can wield to become Avengers (example being: Aegis)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way a redemption arc for Ward would work is if you dedicated half a season to him being the big bad then spent the second half of him just hitting rock bottom so hard he bounced. After he is a completely broken man for at least a few episodes then he gets to have one of those "Doing one good thing" death scenes. The whole thing can't work if he hasn't had it truly proven to him that he chose the wrong path, and you can't do that in a couple episodes.

neiliusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Things I want to see this season in Agents of SHIELD are references to Daredevil, the Punisher, and others involved with the Netflix shows and (this is a huge long shot) I wish we can get at least one or two episode appearances from Nick Fury like we had in season 1. But knowing how last season went, there will be a heavy influence on the Inhumans stuff.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kid Apollo

so Quake is obviously in the show

i highly doubt they will put Phobos in it, they havent really established the Greek pantheon and i dont see them taking the time to set up Zeus's crew when they still have lots to establish with the Norse pantheon of non-gods/god-like beings

i would love to see Druid in the show, magic and military are one of my favorite mash ups. plus you could hint at or completely ignore his father.

i dont see why they couldnt/wouldnt use Slingshot

is Ghost Rider part of the MCU? cause Hellfire could be cool

Eden/Manifold would be a cool character to have. not many Aussie Aboriginals on tv these days

Stonewall was/is by far and wide my favorite SW member, but like Phobos I highly doubt he'll show up. Crusher Creel doesnt look too old and it might be confusing for people if the show has two guys that can absorb stuff

LVDBot1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is Ghost Rider part of the MCU? cause Hellfire could be cool

Yup. Ghost Rider's, along with Punisher's and Blade's movie rights were all acquired at the same time by Marvel not so long ago.

I would also love to see JT James on AoS, a foreshadowing (perhaps) to Ghost Rider.

scrawlx101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give us an epic trailer...

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420 said:

I had high hopes for the show when it initially aired. After the first couple episodes I stopped watching because, as you said, it was bad. I did watch a few of the more recent episodes though and I have to admit, it wasn't bad at all. It was as if the writers/actors/directors found their footing and got some traction. I'd agree with you if you were talking early AoS but it really did get a lot better.

That feeling probably has something to do with the fact Marvel hamstrung Agents of SHIELD out the gate: They were basically killing time til Winter Soldier came out. They established their characters, and a central plot, but it really was just to stall long enough until the reveal was made, SHIELD crashed, Phil took over, and the real plot could get moving.

Loki2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

@schillenger420 said:

I had high hopes for the show when it initially aired. After the first couple episodes I stopped watching because, as you said, it was bad. I did watch a few of the more recent episodes though and I have to admit, it wasn't bad at all. It was as if the writers/actors/directors found their footing and got some traction. I'd agree with you if you were talking early AoS but it really did get a lot better.

That feeling probably has something to do with the fact Marvel hamstrung Agents of SHIELD out the gate: They were basically killing time til Winter Soldier came out. They established their characters, and a central plot, but it really was just to stall long enough until the reveal was made, SHIELD crashed, Phil took over, and the real plot could get moving.

I never got back into this show either after watching about half of the first season. It was awful in my opinion, but did hear it got better. That being said, this news still isn't enough to make me want to watch it again or catch up.

I like the DC shows because they give us more well known heroes, villains and characters. Maybe they aren't as well written, but I'm not watching these types of shows based on their writing, I want to be entertained and love seeing interpretations of more well known characters come to life.

AoS just hasn't offered this to me, and until they do....I will continue to watch something else.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

I didn't catch this reference. Then again, I know next to nothing about Daisy or the Secret Warriors. I was interested because Hickman's involvement, but I've never gotten around to reading the series.

Avatar image for inhumanityrises
    inhumanityrises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The series is pretty good, made me a fan of Quake.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.