Follow

Adamantium

Object » Adamantium appears in 2756 issues.

A virtually indestructible man-made metal. The strongest metal known. Unbreakable and razor-sharp, it cuts through steel like a paper. Without a healing factor it is poisonous inside the body.

Question about a weapon that is mentioned on wikipedia

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It says on Wikipedia that Alkhema was once defeated by Hawkeye when Hawkeye used an anti-metal arrow on her that was able to disintegrate her adamantium body.  Is this true?  Why isnt there a page for such a powerful weapon?  Why hasn't it been used since??  

VenomMagus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By VenomMagus

Wikipedia isn't fool-proof.  The fact that people can edit whatever they want whenever they want is a big problem with that site to me.  It seems like the creators wanted to cover their a$$e$ and have a ready scapegoat at all times.  Whenever I find "odd" or "inaccurate sounding" information about comics happenings, I usually look here first. 

I don't follow the Hawkeye (or Avengers) but I would go with someone just really wanted their underdog to come out on top and had an idea and threw it there to gain public support or win a bet at school or something.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VenomMagus said:
    " Wikipedia isn't fool-proof.  The fact that people can edit whatever they want whenever they want is a big problem with that site to me.  It seems like the creators wanted to cover their a$$e$ and have a ready scapegoat at all times.  Whenever I find "odd" or "inaccurate sounding" information about comics happenings, I usually look here first.   I don't follow the Hawkeye (or Avengers) but I would go with someone just really wanted their underdog to come out on top and had an idea and threw it there to gain public support or win a bet at school or something. "
    yeah but the wierd thing is it didnt say that on hawkeye's homepage, it said it on the page of alkhema, a minor character few people would read.  
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt  Online

Anti-metal is an extremely rare and pecious metal found only in the savage land and maybe wakanda. im geussing Hawkeye just couldnt get anymore.
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    " Anti-metal is an extremely rare and pecious metal found only in the savage land and maybe wakanda. im geussing Hawkeye just couldnt get anymore. "
    oh cool.  why doesn't sauron use it?  is it like antarctic vibranium??
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt  Online
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
    i  would disagree. what if a villain got ahold of it during a fight or something that could put the entire planet in danger
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: i  would disagree. what if a villain got ahold of it during a fight or something that could put the entire planet in danger "
    iron man could develop an anti-formula or something. 
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt  Online
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    maybe either way its still dangerous.
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: maybe either way its still dangerous. "
    ok thanks  :)
    i wonder when they'll use it again...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.