Follow

Abomination

Character » Abomination appears in 540 issues.

Craving for the power of a Hulk, Emil Blonsky purposely had himself infected with triple the amount of gamma that the Hulk originally had. However, it turned him into a monstrous amphibious reptoid as being originally more than twice the strength of the normal calm Hulk, at the cost of never being human again.

Somebody explain the latter portion of his life to me

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Okay, so Abomination got killed by MODOK way back in the 80s, I believe. He got resurrected, I guess.

Then, way later, he kills Betty, and gets into that big fight with Hulk. After getting his face mashed up, the US Military imprison him.

All right, so then, he gets killed by Rulk with a gun? What the living hell? Did he escape? Or did Rulk break in and kill him?

And finally, why oh why did the best Hulk villain have to get killed by a stupid comic-book character?

gerald2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gerald2

Well, now there's that new Abom. The kid, his friend. Rick something.

(going off 2 hours of sleep, forgive me)

But yeah that's really stupid that they killed off the original Abomination. I think the new one looks cooler.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By info nation
    @GERALD: He might still be able to come back, I know comic book characters come back to life to often as is, but sometimes it's for the best!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.