Follow

Abomination

Character » Abomination appears in 540 issues.

Craving for the power of a Hulk, Emil Blonsky purposely had himself infected with triple the amount of gamma that the Hulk originally had. However, it turned him into a monstrous amphibious reptoid as being originally more than twice the strength of the normal calm Hulk, at the cost of never being human again.

Anomination Killed by a GUN O_O

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
    deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so reading though some the comics then i find out he's been killed by a GUN from red hulk i mean like hes taken bullets and ate them for a snack. Even in the movies he grabbed a rocket and hit it against himself taking it like nothing. I know he was beaten down but it still wouldn't hurt him was it a special gun?? A gun with adamantium
    bullets??? ORRR just bad writing? (leaning toward bad writing)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WarlordEternal

@ugivemethelulz: It was a gun specially designed to deal with Hulk-like creatures. It appeared only in that book. It was a plot device. Nothing more.

So yeah. Bad writing.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i don't thank its bad writing over base on a gun-designed weapon, but almost everything else was bad writing.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
    deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

It was a gun designed to kill Hulk lvl beings so it ain't that bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.