Comics I`d like to make for DC, but shouldn`t. Part 2.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By kfhrfdu_89_76k

Here`s the previous part.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/kfhrfdu_89_76k/comics-id-like-to-make-for-dc-but-shouldnt-part-1/87-89631/

All issues are 80 pages long (I know, impossible). I might chance my mind at various points.

Issues 43-48: Lotsa villains do lotsa stuff. This one also has that island fulla villains. What`s its name? Don`t remember. Has: Joker, Lex Luthor, Royal flush gang, Merlyn, Darkseid, Condiment king...

Issues 49-55: New characters.

Issue 56: Aurakles, Earths first superhero.

Issues 53-55: Legion of superheroes and Booster gold vs. the vilest villains of Planet Earths future.

Issue 56-64: No superheroes. Pretty much everything else, though.

Issues 65-67: Firestorm does some seriously awesome stuff.

Issues 68-72: The New Gods vs. Mantis. Other New Gods-stuff too.

Issues 73-76: WAR. Weird war host, Omac and Wonder woman lead war themed heroes (for example, the haunted tank crew), to stop a war of unbeliavably gigantic proportions.

Issues 77-80: Insanity. Cataclysmic themes. Cosmic stuff. Hidden meanings. Batshit crazy story. Batshit crazy moments. Batshit crazy Batman-moments. Has all the characters who have appeared during the course of the series. And characters who haven`t. Also has a goodbye letter from me.+ Some breaking of that infamous fourth wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that`s it. Show`s over folks! But if you wanna, do give me a few comments before leaving, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.